[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:14:38 CEST 2009

<Next, he carefully approach Fremea, speaking in Faerry Shidh.  "Greetings, fey sister.  I am known as Strie'bog,
and it is a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to become better acquainted.">

Fremea studies Strie'bog for a few seconds before answering, as if she is looking for something hidden in his words.
In Faerry Sidh, "I do not mean to be rude in not answering you, Arawn has been teaching me the ways for the Sidh, however it seems odd to me to meet so many
humans that can speak my language so far from the Fae lands. Though it seems you are truly sincere in your words and have a touch of the Gods on you as well.
I too look forward to getting acquainted with you."