[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Sat Apr 11 10:39:51 CEST 2009

  Raban smiles happily, "I am Raban Underwood. I too have not seen
another Bard for some time, but I suppose the gods prefer it that way if
they are to get the best use of them. I am Xianese by birth, maybe you
know of them as part of Donara. But I was trained in the Aratad
Confederacy by a great Lady Bard of elvish decent. Though I do not
worship the same god she did, but an allied one, Miryan of the Court of
Cernunnos. It was she I found in my heart when the time came for the
oaths, she has always been there but the oaths made her ...no, allowed
me to see and feel her more clearly than ever before. I have followed my
heart ever sense and do not think it has ever let me down, though not
all life's lessons are as pleasant as could be hoped."