[pnpgm] Game Update #78 - File #378 - No Talk We Fight "ugh"

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Sep 17 01:10:22 CEST 2008

<Finally got my internet problem fixed!>
<Actions look good to me so far, and Raban has magical courage so wont
worry much about facing such odds. Anyway he is upset and has a way to
release some of it. Unless they are quite skilled or lucky, Raban should
have little trouble with them, though having people at your back is
dangerous! Lethal force is warranted in this situation, and the guards
would not know anything important anyway.>

[Raban is quite upset and glad to have an outlet. He knew there would be
a fight eventually, but Arawn wished to try to talk, so he had to work
with that. The Time of Words is over and the Time of Fists is NOW. Maybe
some will live to regret and learn from this...

<Raban is likely a bit too busy to notice Frema moved from the sheltered
Spot he put her, nor that Z'leyra wishes past him. His subconscious
reaction would be to keep her from the guards... Poor guards, if Raban
hits them squarely his fist could go all the way through them!>