[pnpgm] Healings

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 05:26:35 CEST 2008

Chion will offer his services and add, "Cetric taught me that proper preparation of the wounds prior to magical healing greatly aids the healing magic. Anyone who wishes can have Z'leyra or I help or magically heal them." Chion will have Z'leyra help him prep his wounds and then cast healing himself.

(OOC: you do get an immediate healing after magical aid is applied, right?)

Anyway, he will offer to help Keit, "Wow, they nearly got the better of you, didn't they? Nothing we can't fix though." he will say smiling.