[pnpgm] Heal

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Jul 9 00:16:22 CEST 2008

Z'leyra will cast EL0 Orient Self then cast a Max EL Healing on Corona
through her staff.
Then she will use her healing skills on Kiet (not having time she will
forgo giving a proper massage) followed by an EL4 healing spell through
her staff figuring that that should be enough to heal him.

While patching Kiet she apologizes "Sorry Kiet, a side effect of one of
my magical items is that it automatically dispels nearby illusions. When
we have time I or Ben'Dar can sew up your leather armor."

To the party "This is a good time to practice your healing skills then
healing spells for those of you who can, lots of patients with only
minor wounds. I will assist and give guidance to your healing if you want."

If any want her to do the healing she will comply.