[pnpgm] Game Update #70 - File #365 - Introductions are Made

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Sat Aug 30 19:19:28 CEST 2008

[It took a while for things to final get through Raban's thick skull,
but it was quick enough. Smiling like nothing is wrong he says...
Raban (to others in Marentian so they dont understand) "Dont repeat what
I am saying, just act like you are explaining things to me. These people
are not who they act like they are. I am sure they have never been of
more than moderate importance before. Maybe at most a low placed noble
and someone of fair military rank, but I doubt even that. Definitely not
someone you would entrust a place like this too. Also the one acting
like a noble is hiding a small object under his clothing at his waist.
He thinks he has a major advantage over us, likely that the metal man
makes him invincible, not his own abilities."
<I should have said that faster, but that can look suspicious too.>
[Raban continues to act 'dumb' (acting?) and satisfied with any reply,
knowing many assume such of him anyway.

<To the smarter people out there... Its a fair chance that the object
controls the metal man or more or is of other importance. Any pickpockets?>
<Warning: Raban could misinterpret things too, but some things he can be
quite accurate about. LOL >