[pnpgm] reply - trespass

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Aug 29 07:32:47 CEST 2008

"An honor to meet you, A'kril Mantos." Z'leyra inclines her head
slightly. "Your trespass into the air over the lands controlled by the
greatest known human wizard attracted his attention. He sent us to see
who was so rude to do so without his permission, or if necessary to
control this floating island so that it does not endanger that which he
values."

"Until you can satisfactorily explain this trespass I believe that we
shall retain our weapons, though thank you for the offer of temporarily
relieving us of their weight."

Z'lerya then translates for those of the party that did not understand
the language spoken.