[pnpgm] Game Update #70 - File #365 - Introductions are Made

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:44:40 CEST 2008

Ben'Dar glares back at the armored man.  It is clear they will be locked in
combat in the very near future.

He whispers back to Caladan in Zen'Dali, "But violence has already been done
against us several times since we arrived in this place.  By pets of these
men no doubt."

Upon hearing the dialogue between the bearded man and Z'leyra, Ben'Dar's
eyebrows go up in surprise.  He hadn't expected negotiations to last this
long.  When the translation is provided by Z'leyra, Ben'Dar snorts at the
bad joke of giving up his weapons.  He nods in agreement to Z'leyra's
mention of the castle's trespass into the Wizard Ga'sha's lands.  He mutters
in Marentian, "Remind these fools that we have already been attacked several
times in this cursed place.  We should kill them where they stand."