[pnpgm] respond verbally

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Aug 28 07:13:01 CEST 2008

As Fremea completes her statement and question Z'leyra makes a calming
motion with her right hand and speaks to the men "This is Arawn, Fremea
and I am Z'leyra. These others are our friends including one who is left
outside this room by the door being shut." Using her hand to indicate
each as she speaks of them.

    She continues "We would like to talk peacefully with you and
exchange knowledge, but first would you please introduce yourselves and
allow me to translate this conversation for our friends? If so, I will
introduce you to them as well."