[pnpgm] GAme Update #66b - File #337 - A shocking time for Arawn

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Aug 15 06:27:42 CEST 2008

  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1 Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....NormalFaerry  Fe
  Do David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R? J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #66b in sequence (file #337)

         [Last Email]

        [Ma 2nd, 1633TH. 5th Day of Adventure #4.
        [Location: Chaos domain, Dark Lands, 9 Miles up, Flying Island]

        [Time: 10:00am]

        [Raban offers the potions to the party as he prepares the final
         materials - goblet, wineskin - for drinking.]

        Kiet: "I'll be bloody happy to take one of those potions, especially
          after what happened with those demon beast thingies...if there's
          enough for me too."

        [Raban nods affirmative.  As Raban digs in his backpack for the
         goblet Kiet continues to speak of the snake creature.  He
         looks at it with disgust and happiness also that one of his
         spells helped the group greatly.]

        [Fremea looks at her damaged dagger and sighs.  She'll have
         to fix it if possible.  these monsters and their tough hides
         have done bad things to it.  Finding the right alloys though
         will be difficult.]

        Kiet: "Also, don't expect that level of magic (the Smokeless Flame
          used on the snake) from me on a regular basis.  It's dangerous
          and VERY limited."

        [Caladan smiles in the darkness as he looks at the lightning in the
         east.  He turns to Kiet and nods.]

        Caladan: "As one who favors fire and storm magic I found the spell
          quite effective.  Even against the tough hide of this beast.
          Well done Kiet."

        [Kiet shudders while looking at the dead snake and the scales of
         the tough hide.  He mutters under his breath.]

        Kiet: "Great, more snakes...why did it have to be snakes? And to
          make matters worse, they had 7 (expletive) heads!"

        Caladan: "Yes.  Kototh seems to have a major influence in this world
          compared to most gods.  His evil snakes and other ghastly
          creations are a major nuisance.  We've fought many over the years
          that seem to be mostly of his doing or design."

        [Caladan recalls monsters years ago from Kota to small dragons and
         other wild snakes fought over the years.]

        [As Z'leyra finishes up her bandage work on herself she
         hears the talk of the snake and comments on it.]

        Z'leyra: "That was enough to give one nightmares about snakes! Glad
          to see you guys did okay. Guess I got overconfident going off
          alone."

        [Unali approaches Raban and Z'leyra with her own snake bites.]

        Unali: "If either one of you has the mana left to heal these bites
          it would be appreciated."

        [Raban seems distracted with the potions and Unali is bandaged
         and treated by Z'leyra.  Unali then asks for magical healing.]

        GM: Unali decided for Z'leyra at this time in email.

        [Z'leyra finishes her treatment of the wounds on Unali's ribs
         and finds no sign of poison or decay like some snakes can do.
         This confirms further Caladan's story.  Z'leyra then grabs her
         spell chain and both hold it as she casts a healing spell after
         a shamanic drum orientation.  All five of her snake wounds
         heal up completely and no signs of further damage or scars are
         seen on her body.  She seems at 100% now.]

        [Caladan nods and looks to Chion, Unali, Ben'dar and Raban then
         back to the clouds.]

        Caladan: "Bravery seems a big thing in this group either through
          magical items or personality." [He waves a hand dismissively at
          the snake without looking] "Durge fought one of these things and
          it killed two warriors.  Since then the females of the tribes
          warn their kids and almost make it a nightmare thing for them to
          think about."

        [Arawn studies the snake beast in detail and learns it has to be
         Kototh's work.  Caladan seems to confirm this as well for him.
         He frowns at the thought of the evil god.  It would make a nice
         trophy he decides and figures Z'leyra earned this one.  He
         stands and speaks to the party.]

        Arawn: "While you finish here I'm going back for the other as I may
          be able to contain it. I plan on teleporting unless someone
          wishes to accompany on foot."

        [Z'leyra stands and walks toward the snake and looks it over with
         her amber in hand.  She uses her great sword to cut the platinum
         horns off the central snake head.  Being only about a half inch
         tall doing so causes blood, gore and flesh to drip everywhere.
         She drops the samples down and then uses her waterskin to rinse it
         off.  Then she tosses the two small horns into her sack.  As she
         cuts and cleans she comments on the situation.]

        [Fremea examines the horns that Z'leyra cuts and wonders if they
         are a good weapon alloy.  But she notices very little of the
         material maybe for a half dagger at best.]

        Z'leyra: "This critter is too tough to Oblivion without danger.
          Maybe later we can come back and salvage some hide for use as
          armor...it has a very tough hide. I am glad I have an extremely
          sharp blade."

        [Arawn waits a minute to see if anyone wishes to travel with him.
         No one seems wanting to.  So he heads out alone back south
         toward the last known position of the dead snake.]

        [As the others talk Raban gives quiet thanks to his goddess for
         protecting the party.  As the temperature seems to drop a degree
         or two from the cold storm approaching he feels a twinge of warmth
         in his chest.  Maybe it was the sip of wine - he did have to test
         it to ensure it was good - or maybe his goddess finally reaching
         back to him?  He is unsure.  He smiles at least it is a change.]

        [Raban shakes the wineskin furiously mixing the powder and liquid
         more than a normal human could likely do.  His strength quickly
         mixes the two materials.  He reaches for his silver goblet and
         then pours out some of the potion and sniffs and looks it over
         with his good night vision due to his own amber.  The wine seems
         to take most of the smell with a bit of grass smell as if fresh
         from a rain.  He looks to those who might be watching him and
         looks to Fremea.  Then he considers the danger.  He is no
         poitionist or herbalist.  He shows it to Arawn and Z'leyra who
         simply nod.  They aren't positive on the results either and
         it could be good or bad.  Raban decides to test the first potion
         on himself.  He drinks the goblet full of potion slow and then
         fast.  The taste of grass is covered by the wine and it
         races down into his stomach.  He knows a plant is good but
         the magic of the potion is only as good as the one who enhances
         it in the first place.  The better enhancement skill the better
         the odds are it works well.  He drinks and feels nothing but
         Fremea studies him.  She then notices a faint very faint aura
         of something new about him.  She nods and he figures the potion
         must've worked to double his magical resistance.]

        [Caladan looks south to the darkness where Arawn went and shakes
         his head.  He mutters a few words to no one in particular.]

        Caladan: "Been here before.  Usually ends bad.  Separation leads
          to problems.  I hope Arawn can handle himself."

        [Raban cleans the goblet out with some water and a loud thunder
         clap brings his attention to the east.  He then repours another
         dose of potion into the goblet and hands it out to Fremea.]

        Raban: "My lady, your special wine is prepared and verified not to
          be poisoned."

        [Fremea listens to Raban and blushes at the comment of her being
         a lady.  She looks away to quickly and mumbles under her breath,
         barely audible.]

        Fremea: "Uh, lady. You really have no idea about me."

        [Fremea raises an eyebrow and a giggle comes out of her mouth but
         she quickly silences up.  Raban looks amused as if she found some
         joke about the situation. She grabs the goblet and sniffs it.  She
         waits a second or two and sees the giant hasn't fallen dead yet.
         So she drinks the potion down.  She waits a few seconds and tries
         to sense the same aura and finds a faint green aura around her
         chest but it fades fast.  She figures the potion must've taken
         some effect.  Glad that she isn't also poisoned she speaks to
         Raban in a soft voice.]

        Raban: "Thank you Raban, you are very kind for someone your size."

        [Raban takes the goblet back and cleans it again.  As he does
         he speaks to the group.]

        Raban: "There is enough for 6 others in this batch, which is not
          quite enough for all of us. I would have skipped myself but it
          was best to test it before risking others. Unali,  Z'leyra, Arawn,
          I would prefer you to take the next few doses, but the choice is
          yours. If anyone has lost life energy, then this will help them
          recover that as well. If there is time and a safe enough place I
          can mix another batch."

        [Z'leyra approaches Raban on his offer for potions.]

        Z'leyra: "Thank you for the thought, however of those in the party
          I suspect that I am one of the least in need of it. If we find
          that I will be facing a powerful spell caster and must weather a
          storm of spells I may well decide that drinking an angelica potion
          is an excellent idea. But not only is my magical defense quite
          high naturally, my training and enhanced chalcedony increase it
          to where it is quite dangerous to cast unwanted spells at me.
          The angelica would better be used for those that cast magics from
          their spirit's strength rather than from trained manipulation of
          mana. They are the ones that need the spiritual replenishment that
          such a potion provides."

        [As Raban looks around he recalls that Kiet had asked just moments
         before.  He pours another dose and hands it to the acrobat. He
         drinks and smiles at the taste.  A grass taste is not nothing
         new to him.  Collecting grass for ropes he has found some gets
         in his mouth and swallowed by design or accident.  It happens.
         After drinking Fremea looks for the aura and finds it as it
         quickly fades from view as did for herself and Raban.  She
         nods to the acrobat and Raban tells him it must've worked.]

        [Unali approaches Raban and asks for a swig of his potion as well.
         She drinks it and enjoys the wine.  She feels different as the
         potion seems to take effect.]

        [Arawn uses his night vision and the soft, wet ground to easily
         track the party's own tracks.  The heavy footfalls of Raban is
         enough to dig a good hole in the ground to track even with little
         tracking skill.  A bit over 2 minutes later Arawn finds the dead
         snake in the dark after going almost 500 feet from the others.
         Arawn circles the still smoldering snake and notices the hide is
         virtually destroyed and pulpy from burst skin and blood.  The heads
         have also burst and blistered.  The tail seems in somewhat good
         shape.  The burning bush that Caladan lit is now ash and dark.
         Arawn begins to cast a spell using his sidh tongue.  As he waves
         his hands over the large snake to transmute it an electrical arc
         shoots out from the animal and onto Arawn.  Arawn is knocked 3
         feet away into the wet ground and hit by the electrical shock.
         Blisters and boils hit his arms and chest doing a massive 12
         points of damage.  He shakes in paid for almost 10 seconds.  Then
         starts to recover from his stunned effect.  It takes another few
         seconds before he is able to sit up and realizes his spell must've
         failed massively.]

        [Arawn sits up and pulls his bag to him and gets out a healing kit
         with the blisters aching.  He pulls 2 of them out and gets the sab
         of burn ointment.  He applies ointment to his burn blisters and
         sores with delicate skill of a healer trained in his own race.  He
         cleans and doctors his other wounds and stares at the blasted snake
         occasionally.  Irritated that this dead creature would wound him
         and yet the previous live beasts would not.  After applying the
         burn ointment he closes up his kits and puts them back.  He then
         concentrates and begins speaking in the sidh tongue and casts a
         healing spell.  His wounds are massive and heavy almost taking him
         half out of action.  But as he casts the spell the green energy
         attacks the burn marks and blisters and begins to shrink them.
         Soon all his burn marks are gone leaving only a slight smell of
         burned hair and clothing from electrical smoke.  Arawn then stands
         and prepares to try again with his wand the transmute spell.  Using
         his wand he speaks Sidh again and re-casts Transmute onto the dead
         snake.  It changes this time into a green statuette and Arawn
         smiles.  He goes to pick it up and puts it in his bag.  By now
         the storm has begin to rage and he realizes his tracks could be
         gone.  So he rushes back toward the party.]

        [Arawn recovers and heads back to the party using the same tracking.
         A bit disgruntled he wonders if Kototh had some deal in that for
         revenge.  But surely his parents would have detected that and
         tried to prevent it? Couple minutes later a weakened Arawn
         walks into the party's area again.  The party notice his gait
         is a bit odd as if defeated by something.  His face seems even
         more paler and sweat on him seems much more than normal.]

        Caladan: "Everything go all right?"

        GM: Arawn can explain if he wishes.

        [Arawn prepares for a quick spell before the party heads out.  He
         grabs three gems from his bags and most of the party can tell what
         they are.  Topaz, white pearl and a sapphire (seen many times by
         the party) are seen in his hand.  He palms the gems and begins to
         cast a spell that no one has seen before.  Since it is already dark
         those who can see using magic or night vision see the gems fade in
         and out as if something forms around them.  He then places the
         shadow object on his upper arm and behind clothing and armor.]

        [Raban offers a potion to Arawn.]

        Raban [smiling]: "You are quite welcome. My teacher was quite
          skilled in Natural Magics and told me of their many benefits.
          Unfortunately I did not have a chance to learn the permanent
          magics from her before her duties called her away. So I am limited
          to what I can find already enhanced, but there were quite a few
          useful ones I found in my travels. I suppose many would think
          they were expensive but if I need cash for something providence
          provides it."

        Arawn: "I had been looking for angelica and I'm glad someone had
          chosen to bring some. Thank you for the offer, Raban. I graciously
          accept as it could prove quite useful."

        [Arawn tries to carry it but realizes that Raban has hold of the
         wineskin and likely won't turn it over.  Especially since it is
         Unali's wineskin.  Arawn then decides not to drink some right now
         and can get some later.]

                --------------------------------

        [Time: 10:09am]

        [It has been raining now for 5 minutes.  Since it takes a full
         minute for potion to take effect the party stayed in the area
         of the dead snake for 7 minutes.  This includes healing, potion
         drinking, dialogue and Arawn's departure (5 min there).  By
         the time Arawn does return the party is pretty well soaked aside
         from Arawn who seems to be warm from his cold weather gear.  The
         rain is now coming down in sheets and it is little use to try
         and find cover.  Thunder has increased as well as lightning in
         the area to the east and north.  The rain is very cold as at
         this height it is almost in a state of ice, sleet and hail.]

        [As the party walks toward the wall that Corona guides them to the
         lightning increases and seems to now surround the entire area as
         the storm front seems on top of the island.  The party almost
         figures the storm is man made but Fremea recalls having seen it
         far in the distance to the east when the group was on the ground.
         It is spring and storms are common this time of year as well.  As
         the party finally arrives at the wall the Sidh try to detect
         magic but spot nothing.  The rain is decreasing visibility to
         levels of a couple feet.  But with the winds increasing the sheets
         come down to just buckets of rain so visibility increases then
         to 5-6 feet.]

        Kiet: "Um, might it be wise to have someone (or something) fly
          above the wall and peek in side to see what's there?"

        [Kiet has to almost yell to be heard by the howl of the rain and
         thunder in the area.  Fremea listens and almost takes insult before
         she realizes he meant the firesnake or Corona.  It seems clear Kiet
         hasn't found these pets to be more than just random pets and more
         companions.]

        Fremea: "I would say that what ever is there could not be any worse
          than what we have faced out here so far. It would be best in this
          situation to go as a full group, based on the fact that we almost
          lost Z'leyra."

        GM: No one has posted to split up so will send the group as a whole
            inside.

        [Corona decides to explore and find a place to perch away from
         the rain.  He doesn't like enclosed places, especially strange
         ones he doesn't know, all that well.  Caladan tucks his firesnake
         deeper in his bag so it can rest in somewhat more warmer place
         and still breath.]

        [When the figure at the door shows himself the party is confused
         by this sudden new event.  The Sidh can't seem to sense anything
         from him or from the lighted area inside.  The being seems to
         indicate a "please enter away from the rain" gesture.  But it
         does not speak.  It backs away from the door to let the party
         approach.]

        GM: Will assume folks enter cautiously but not in an 'kill
            everything that moves stance with weapons in hand.  Since
            it wasn't posted otherwise.  This means weapons at hand or
            ready.  But not overtly ready to kill the first thing that
            moves.  Random determination on who enters in what order.

        [First toe enter is Chion with his sai weapon in his belt at
         the ready.  He sweeps his eyes left and right but sees
         nothing but the being.  He adjusts his cloak which is now
         weighing a few pounds heavier with water.  He attempts to
         stealthily wring out his clothes of the water as he looks
         around eager at the new warmthness to the place.]

        [Arawn is next with sword sheathed, face uncovered but his face
         wrap is drenched it probably wouldn't stay up anyways.  He
         adjusts his clothes to fit a more formal godly manner in case
         this being is here to chat.]

        [Kiet is next and finds the place a bit lack luster from the
         hype that seems to have been talked about it.  He wonders
         about his ropes being wet if they'll be effective.]

        [Ben'dar is next and holds his pike close to him but in a vertical
         manner in a non-threatening way.  His dragon armor seems to
         drain the water fast as scales are almost a natural deflector.
         Ben'dar eyes the being with some suspicion.]

        [Unali then enters with daggers sheathed.  She knows that the
         next time she draws her magical dagger it should warn her of
         danger.  But she adjusts her clothing and bags.  Her nature
         looks around for exits, doors, windows and tries to determine
         the best routes of escape.]

        [Z'leyra is next who has her sword sheathed and now staff at
         hand.  She finds her leather goods are soaked and weighing down
         more than usual.  Even her helmet seems 3 pounds harder on her
         forehead.  She wipes hair from her eyes as she also looks around.]

        [Raban is next to enter and notices the being is as big almost
         as him in frame.  A formidable being indeed.  He takes up
         position behind Unali and Z'leyra to protect them.  He wonders
         if he could take the being if needed.]

        [Caladan walks in with staff in hand but held close to his body.
         He looses the bag and lets the snake curl up better for its
         own body warmth.]

        [Last to enter is Fremea.  She looks behind to ensure nothing
         is coming up behind or from above.  Nothing does.  She lasts
         sees Corona high above maybe 30 feet sitting on a ledge of
         some kind looking down.  She prepares her quiver and bow
         just in case but finds no sudden attacks.  She has her dagger
         placed in belt as the others seem to show some level of
         friendliness to the place.  That alone confuses her.  But maybe
         the guard dogs Caladan mentions, the monsters, are not allied
         with this place.  If this being has invited them in then maybe
         they aren't as bad.  But then again a bad guy can be like a
         spider and invite his prey to its home.]

        [Fremea almost closes the door when she thinks of magic and
         then sees the metal knob.  Caladan shuts the door for her
         and the howl of the wind and rain stops.]

        [The party eyes the being at they enter.  Now in this new light and
         no rain blockage the being is seen much better. It looks to be
         bronze, black and tanish colors.  But mostly bronze looking.  The
         eyes are coal black and some minor blotches of tan in the bronze.
         The full body is in the bronze color and there is no sign of
         clothing or armor or anything else.  It seems to be one seamless
         body frame.  It stands 7 foot and is as large as Raban.  With a
         chest that is clearly bigger than most in the party.  Arms and
         legs are as thick as tree limbs.  The hands seem to be blocky
         with fingers that show no sign of distinction like a human's.  No
         sign of bellybutton, no eyelids, no lips, no fingernails and no
         genitals.  The being must weigh as much as Raban maybe 500-600 or
         more pounds.  There also doesn't seem to be a mouth, nose or ears.
         In some ways it looks demonic or mechanical.  It stands about
         3 feet away from the party and waits for everyone to enter. It
         then raises a arm and hand.  The party prepare for danger but
         nothing happens.  The sidh seem to sense no magical nature of
         the being.  The being raises a hand palm forward to the party
         as if in a "please wait" gesture.  It then turns slowly and
         begins to stomp to the left down the hall.]

        [Upon entering the party notices the wall seems to be at least
         75 feet long.  The party notices two doors to what must be
         rooms to the west (left).  One door is almost directly north
         of the main entrance.  One door to the east.  Looks like
         two possible hallways right and left.  To the extreme right
         looks like stone steps that lead up.  That must indicate this
         place has at least two floors.  The doors on the left seem
         to be simple wooden doors.  North door looks to be a nicer
         form of wood.  The door on the right looks to be simple wood
         but with a better looking lock.]

        [The floor all seen is a light white stone that seems to show its
         age.  There are spots of more darker white and less white showing
         the age.  Lightning is done through candles on the wall but above
         the main entry door the party came in is a large central hanging
         chandelier with a dozen candles lit giving plenty of light.]

        [Beyond the strange metal-man like creature-man-being the most
         distinct thing in this foyer area is a large statue to the right
         of the main door ($$ on map).  The statue is gray stone that stands
         6 foot atop a disk that seems to be 4 feet in diameter. The man in
         robes of stone is looking south-west toward the door as if in
         greeting.  In his right hand he is holding a stone stick of some
         sort.  In his left hand a ball of black is laid against the stone
         hand as if the ball is exploding out of the hand.  It obviously
         is a human who chances are was some wizard of glory.  It also seems
         obvious he is casting a spell but looking down. Based on the circle
         he stands one wonders based on the flowing look of his robes that
         the disk must be some form of transportation like a flying disk?
         Maybe the wizard used magic from high above to targets below?
         Below the dais is a simple pedestal holding the statue.  The gray
         statue also shows extreme age with a heavy coating of dust.]

        [As the Sidh stare at the statue a aura of magic is quickly
         detected at the statue.  It is unclear where it is but it could
         be the magic presence is the statue.  The sidh wonder if the
         statue could be showing an aura artificailly to scare intruders
         or visitors?  No other sign of magic is detected in this large
         foyer area.]

        [The main entry door is a heavy door showing wear and tear as well.
         It has a large metal lock.  The heavy wooden door could withstand
         a few minutes of pounding by a sword and maybe ram but based
         on other signs of its age might not.]

        [The metal-man-being thing turns as if a in a duck waddle.  The
         party seems confused by the being as if it is a mechanical
         man but there is no noise or sign of such.  The being waddles
         10 feet toward the first door on the left (A) on the below
         map.  He opens the door by more or less pushing it open.  He
         enters and the party holds their weapons.  Within 2 seconds he
         returns with a arm full of long cloth.  He waddles toward the
         party and stands there looking at the party.  They seem to be
         towels of some sort.  Caladan steps in front of Z'leyra and
         grabs one and begins to dry himself off and some of his bags
         and equipment.]

        Caladan: "I'm not catching a cold."

        [The sidh seem obviously disturbed by the bronze being.  It seems
         to exude metal in presence.  Just being near it seems to make them
         nervous.  Its one thing to touch a metal door but another to be so
         close to such a massive possible metal source. It is as if one
         could break out in hives.]

        [As Caladan wipes the being looks at each person but remains quiet
         if it could even talk with no mouth.  It looks to the north door
         briefly then back at the party.]

        Actions/ Comments?

        Next Update...Monday...

        GM: Kiet - I got your email on your actions over the weekend.
            I replied twice but never got replies.  Neither in spam
            so don't know if you got my replies.  So I couldn't do
            much if you want to still do your action in the email
            let me know.  Might be moot though now.

        GM: With the actions of Arawn delaying things a bit this below
            map is a bit sloppy.  Will do a improved one next week
            and apply a player map to website next week.  I have a
            full and complete final version but the below is a rough
            form of what is seen.

        GM: Arawn.  I waited for you in ICQ tonight but decided to get
            this update done.  Since no show I couldn't clarify the
            last thing of this update the shadow sculpt.  I was thinking
            of ways around it but it won't seem to work.  The gems
            all are active gems of magic and need to be held or seen
            for use.  If they are behind clothing their effects might
            be gone all together or lessened.  Just a warning.  I
            was thinking of ways around it.  You could review the
            hand thing for its effect.  I was even thinking of doing
            the hand on the open arm behind the buckler in the shadows.
            If you had made the item out of true appearance (see the
            spell for the cost) then its not shadow per se and could
            be worn openly without light/shadow negation.  I knows
            its confusing.  Maybe when your in ICQ this weekend we
            can discuss it. :)

        GM: Will work on player map website link this weekend.  This
            update a bit rushed but hope its good so far.  As I said
            only 2-3 minutes pass since last update.  These updates
            will go alot slower for better role playing and interaction
            in the future. All doors are closed including the main
            entry door at this time.  The being just stands there with
            a crossed arm load of towels.

  Legend -           North /|\
           1 Row    = 2 feet
           1 Column = 2 feet
                ° = Solid wall or earthedn rock
           / or \ = Door
           ,,     = Stone Steps
           I      = Stone wall

  [1st Floor]

        [Ceiling here is about 10 feet high.]

                  1         2         3         4         5
         12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
        I                                                  I
        I            I_________/\_________I     I          I
        I                  I              /     I    I     I
        I                  I              \_____I    I     I
        I               A  I        $$               I     I
        I        \    ___/\IM  N F  $$               I     I
        I        /              B                    I     I
        I        I          C H Z R U                 [[[..I

                           Main Door

     R - Arawn   B - Ben'dar    C - Caladan    H - Chion
     F - Fremea  N - Raban      U - Unali      Z - Z'leyra
     M - Bronze being          $$ - Statue

     Note: If map columns mess up view on website.