[pnpgm] Game Update #65

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 19:58:04 CEST 2008

   Once they had arrived upon Z'leyra Arawn begins to study the fallen beast, time now allowing for a better view. It was a creation of Kototh and would prove a fine trophy. As Z'leyra had conquered this foe it was hers to pick over. While this was done he thought back to the other one and decided it might be time to gather such a creature for later use.

   "While you finish here I'm going back for the other as I may be able to contain it. I plan on teleporting unless someone wishes to accompany on foot."
   Assuming no one tries to stop him, if anyone wants to come then he'll follow the groups tracks quickly but will otherwise use Teleport if it is feasible (he has been to the spot so it shouldn't be a problem). Once there he'll cast Transmutation at EL 2, enhanced using the Sidh Tongue to EL3, to turn it into a green statuette the size of his hand.
   He will then return to the party in the same manner.
   When he returns he takes a moment to cast a spell before they head out. He pulled three beautiful gemstones from his pack and held them on his outstretched palm. As he did so shadows began to swirl about his hand, enveloping the stones and forming into a serpentine band of darkness, the gemstones held in place on the inside of the band. He had hoped to have had time in Katai to forge a proper band but it would do for now.
   Adjusting his armor and clothing he slid it up to his upper arm and then covered it with his armor and clothing, out of sight and hidden in the shadows beneath.
   - Basically casting Shadow Sculpt at EL 0 (EL 1 if it makes a difference for anything other than duration) to craft the armband and place his enhanced gems in it so he can start gaining their benefits.
   In regards to the potion Arawn replies,
   "I had been looking for angelica and I'm glad someone had chosen to bring some. Thank you for the offer, Raban. I graciously accept as it could prove quite useful."
   Arawn will carry a potion if one is given to him but will not drink it right now. How long does the potion have before it loses potency?
-  In regards to- <So at this point Raban has not decided what he needs to do, so he
may decide the only way to protect them is by offense. But that has
been limited by Arawn, a druid, whose word is 'law?' and not to be
ignored.>
   I'm not sure what, if anything, Arawn might have said to limit things. Could you refresh my memory if he did say something as it's been a while in real-time. Might open a new dialogue:)

   When the looming figure sweeps it's arm backwards Arawn steps forward. Unsure if it is an offer of welcome or if it is pulled back to attack he watches it carefully as he prepares to enter the building. He will act with proper decorum for a place as powerful and ancient as this would be, bearing in mind that he is a child of the gods in such a place.
   If it is an attack Arawn will attempt to dodge it for now.