[pnpgm] re potion

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Aug 10 04:50:11 CEST 2008

Z'leyra responds to the offer of an angelica potion "Thank you for the
thought, however of those in the party I suspect that I am one of the
least in need of it. If we find that I will be facing a powerful spell
caster and must weather a storm of spells I may well decide that
drinking an angelica potion is an excellent idea. But not only is my
magical defense quite high naturally, my training and enhanced
chalcedony increase it to where it is quite dangerous to cast unwanted
spells at me. The angelica would better be used for those that cast
magics from their spirit's strength rather than from trained
manipulation of mana. They are the ones that need the spiritual
replenishment that such a potion provides."