[pnpgm] Take horns offer healing

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Aug 8 07:44:09 CEST 2008

"That was enough to give one nightmares about snakes! Glad to see you
guys did okay. Guess I got overconfident going off alone."

Z'leyra takes a moment to cut out the platinum horns of #4 head (for
later use in her manor) and store them in a sack after rinsing the blood
off.  While doing so she says "This critter is too tough to Oblivion
without danger. Maybe later we can come back and salvage some hide for
use as armor...it has a very tough hide. I am glad I have an extremely
sharp blade."

She offers to patch up any that need it.

When the party proceeds toward the doorway her greatsword will be
sheathed and her staff will be in her hand.