[pnpgm] From Kiet

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 07:22:56 CEST 2008

        GM: Ok.  For potions I'll allow those 2 minutes while Z'leyra
            bandages up for drinking of potions.  I know Fremea wishes
            to drink.  I assume Raban.  Any others?  In case it could
            interfere with future events I'll accept takers for the
            potions up till next Friday (one week).  After that based
            on future events it could offset situations (hinder or help).
            So say now or not say at all. :)  During this period if
            folks wish to also heal up one last time let me know with
            same time limits.

"I'll be bloody happy to take one of those potions, especially after what happened with those demon beast thingies...if there's enough for me too."

"Also, don't expect that level of magic (the Smokless Flame used on the snake) from me on a regular basis.  It's dangerous and VERY limited."

(shudder)  "Great, more snakes...why did it have to be snakes?  And to make matters worse, they had 7 (expletive) heads!"