[pnpgm] Tracking Z'leyra

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 17:38:33 CEST 2008

   If no one offers a better option then Arawn is willing to cast Tracking, innately at EL 3, using the Sidh Tongue to enhance it. The only this is that he'll need access to something that Z'leyra has touched within the last 3 days. Anything around that fits this? Who has the necklace right now?
   Also, Arawn will add,

   "I can possibly pinpoint her location if we have the item and teleport at least some of us there."
   He looks at the others, "So what options do we have and what does everyone wish to do?"