[pnpgm] Update..

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Sep 25 05:06:29 CEST 2007

	No update.  I had typed something up but too short.
Really need more input/actions aside from Alex.  If I get no suggestions on how to cure the lake (clues were in previous updates).  Then I will let some npc figure it out. :)

Again still assume Chion/Arawn will be cured so they can talk.

I'll wait and see if more actions come in before friday and work on it
then.  Hopefully someone will think of things :)

If this is hard it will only get harder and puzzle solving will get more detailed :)

Cya for Friday's update...