[pnpgm] Fremea

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 20:19:22 CET 2007

Thig: "This is Fremea.  Vul'heim has been telling me
she wishes to travel to Marentia.  I'm told she   came
here recently from Donara.  Since I'm not   going back
for now she can take my place right Chion? She tells
me she seeks adventure abroad as well."

Chion gets on one knee (eye level to Thig, well
almost), smiling as usual, in front of Thig and says,
"Nobody can ever take your place. But you picked a
mighty fine substitute during your absence." Turning
his head toward Fremea and winking. "I'll miss you Fea
friend."

To Fremea he will say, "Welcome aboard, you picked a
good group if you seek adventure in far off lands."