[pnpgm] Current Update 10/15

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Oct 16 08:21:39 CEST 2007

Well I didn't have enough posts to make a real dent in friday's update.
Then bam I got a slew of emailed actions right and left.  Lots of behind the scenes and ICQ chats.  So looks like no update for Monday.
Still working on it.  Organizing it is a bit of a nightmare.

But I will have an update in a day or two or Friday for sure.
Some of the big strressed items have been changed/deleted so it should be easy to handle by now..just complicated to organize.

Still time to catch up on the last update.  If your going to do anything for the 5 days before the end of the adventure.

The long in between time will then be annouced after that point.