[pnpgm] Game update #83a - File #333 - Part A- Recap/Action posts

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Oct 19 07:36:11 CEST 2007

#
  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #83a in sequence (file #333)

     Admin notes: None.

        From Chion: [Re: Actions]
          Chion offers to teleport people home, "Well, some choices I
          made this journey sure turned out well enough. Didn't use much
          magic in case we needed the power to return or escape. So I have
          plenty to take us home after the celebrations is you all don't
          want to take the long way back. I will probably be taking Cetric
          up on an offer afterwards, so if anyone wants to go there I
          would be happy to take them as well."
        GM: Ack.

                        --------------------

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar nods ruefully at Thig's reminder.  He glances at Xian.
          "No, I don't want it.  Despite what Thig says, it is evil.
          Perhaps it should  be buried somewhere deep within the forest,
          in a place where it will not be found.  Maybe the Green Lady
          can help with that?"  He motions toward Z'leyra.  "Z'leyra and
          you, Xian, know much more about such matters than I.  Do with
          the claw what you will.  I will have nothing more to do with it."

          "To the Z'enda, our freedom is more important than life itself.
          When I used the claw, a power overtook me and nearly consumed my
          will.  It was a horrible feeling." he explains with a shudder.

          Later, Ben'Dar examines the dead lake creature.  "What a strange
          creature," he mutters.  He pushes it over and examines the small
          hole in the ground beneath it. After examining it, he helps bury
          it.

          If asked, Ben'Dar doesn't have much opinion about the staffs/orbs.
          He doesn't care if they're buried, left where they are, or taken
          along for further study.

          Skill Study:  As mentioned earlier, Ben'Dar will begin practicing
          with his scimitar.

          Travel/Celebration plans:  Ben'Dar intends to get good and drunk
          and have a good, rowdy barbarian celebration.  He will be sure to
          spend alot of, ahem, quality time with Pasha.

          Travel plans:  Ben'Dar is going back to Marentia to work with his
          horses on the ranch and to help Z'leyra follow up on the attacks
          in Sivas.
        GM: Ack. To clarify the creature didn't MAKE a hole in the
            ground just had a hole under it like a mouth.

                        --------------------

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra will ask Bohusara "Would you assist in the destruction
          of the Claw? It is dangerous and evidently burial will not be
          enough to keep it out of evil hands. It appears to be immune to
          my magic. Indeed, once I was apparently possessed by it despite
          the immunity offered by enhanced laurel. I could just burn it...
          but if that released a spirit I don't know that I could control
          or dismiss the spirit. If you, or anyone else, has a better idea
          I would like to hear it."

          Z'leyra continues "I would like to enhance a couple other items
          I have. Where might I do so without conflicting with the magics
          present?"

          If there is no opposing magic Z'leyra would like to enhance a
          couple things she is carrying.
        GM: Ack.  Enhance? Vague :)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: More Actions]
          Over the next 5 days Z'leyra would spend 2 days of improving her
          Horsemanship skill and 3 days improving her Forest Survival skill.
          She will stay with the party. If any celebration is done she will
          take the opportunity to play music, dance and sing. At least a
          couple times she will go off flying with Corona to explore and
          simply enjoy flying.

          She will ask if any native speaker of Vassa would help her
          magically learn the language. If so she would use EL0 OS;
          Purification w staff and Tongues x5 cost w staff.

          She will approach Bohusara and say "I feel honored to have had
          the opportunity to meet you and assist you. While I don't expect
          to spend much of the future in this vicinity I hope that we shall
          friends when I do. If you need my help, please don't hesitate
          to ask."
        GM: Ack.