[pnpgm] plans

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Oct 13 03:32:01 CEST 2007

Over the next 5 days Z'leyra would spend 2 days of improving her
Horsemanship skill and 3 days improving her Forest Survival skill.
She will stay with the party. If any celebration is done she will take
the opportunity to play music, dance and sing. At least a couple times
she will go off flying with Corona to explore and simply enjoy flying.

She will ask if any native speaker of Vassa would help her magically
learn the language. If so she would use EL0 OS; Purification w staff and
Tongues x5 cost w staff.

She will approach Bohusara and say "I feel honored to have had the
opportunity to meet you and assist you. While I don't expect to spend
much of the future in this vicinity I hope that we shall friends when I
do. If you need my help, please don't hesitate to ask."