[pnpgm] dispose of Claw?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Oct 12 01:17:45 CEST 2007

Z'leyra will ask Bohusara "Would you assist in the destruction of the
Claw? It is dangerous and evidently burial will not be enough to keep it
out of evil hands. It appears to be immune to my magic. Indeed, once I
was apparently possessed by it despite the immunity offered by enhanced
laurel. I could just burn it...but if that released a spirit I don't
know that I could control or dismiss the spirit. If you, or anyone else,
has a better idea I would like to hear it."

Z'leyra continues "I would like to enhance a couple other items I have.
Where might I do so without conflicting with the magics present?"

If there is no opposing magic Z'leyra would like to enhance a couple
things she is carrying.