[pnpgm] Game Update #82 - File #324 - Lake Cure Results

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:23:58 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar nods ruefully at Thig's reminder.  He glances at Xian.  "No, I don't
want it.  Despite what Thig says, it is evil.  Perhaps it should be buried
somewhere deep within the forest, in a place where it will not be found.
Maybe the Green Lady can help with that?"  He motions toward Z'leyra.
"Z'leyra and you, Xian, know much more about such matters than I.  Do with
the claw what you will.  I will have nothing more to do with it."

"To the Z'enda, our freedom is more important than life itself.  When I used
the claw, a power overtook me and nearly consumed my will.  It was a
horrible feeling." he explains with a shudder.

Later, Ben'Dar examines the dead lake creature.  "What a strange creature,"
he mutters.  He pushes it over and examines the small hole in the ground
beneath it.  After examining it, he helps bury it.

If asked, Ben'Dar doesn't have much opinion about the staffs/orbs.  He
doesn't care if they're buried, left where they are, or taken along for
further study.

Skill Study:  As mentioned earlier, Ben'Dar will begin practicing with his
scimitar.
Travel/Celebration plans:  Ben'Dar intends to get good and drunk and have a
good, rowdy barbarian celebration.  He will be sure to spend alot of, ahem,
quality time with Pasha.
Travel plans:  Ben'Dar is going back to Marentia to work with his horses on
the ranch and to help Z'leyra follow up on the attacks in Siva.