[pnpgm] Game update #46 - File #204 - Plans are shifted

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:08:52 CEST 2007

Ben'Dar nods in agreement at Farseeker's observations of the men around the
cabin.  He whispers tersely, "They know we are here.  Yet they are purposely
not moving to prepare themselves, which means a trap.  But there is nothing
else for it.  If we hit them hard and fast, we will succeed."

He nods and says in a quiet voice to Farseeker, "Get on Tef'wo then, the
time to strike is fast approaching.  As soon as the teleport team
disappears, we charge!"

Ben'Dar will charge at full speed toward the biggest clump of warriors as
soon as the other group casts their spell to teleport in.  Since the element
of surprise is blown, no point in being quiet about it...  When he charges,
he goes in whooping out Fel'oros warcries at the top of his lungs.  Ben'Dar
is attacking with his pike, and Tef'wo is attacking with slashing hooves
once we get into the midst of the enemy.