[pnpgm] Game update #46 - File #204 - Plans are shifted

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri May 25 19:43:17 CEST 2007

'
  R1 John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ?? Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  W2 Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3 Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Wayne Richardson/Uji..Thig..............Sidh MU.Normal/Faerry Ma
  W2 Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard  ..Normal/Human  Ma
  R3 Orion (Paul Broman)...Trembyl...........Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  W4 Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R3 Scott Adams...........Xian..............Wizard..Normal/Human  Ma
  R4 Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update 246 in sequence (file #204)

     Admin notes: Hope everyone has a good holiday!

        From Strie'bog: [Re: Actions]
          Sorry for the delay, but a family emergency came up.  The only
          internet connection I had was a very old dial up, then a cross
          country trip in a Uhaul with my partner and a sick dog.  I'm
          just glad to be back home.

          Strie'bog will make sure his mother's presence is in this
          place.  As he is in the forest, he will use the spell Woodsage
          (forest powers at EL 1) to determine the health of his mother.
          He will then use Forest Speak to ask the forest what other
          traps have been laid by the enemy magic users (just on the
          off chance that they may know.

          Depending upon answers:
          If mother's health is ok, "The forest says she is fine, so let
          us wait until the best time to attack."  Though he tries to
          sound reasonable, all can sense that he is seething with anger
          and wants to return his mother quickly.

          If his mother's health is indeterminate through the woodsage
          spell or it appears to be failing, "We need to move as soon
          as possible."

          If through forest speak he can learn the placements of traps,
          he will say, "there are more traps."  He will explain
          locations the best he can, and then say, "if it would take
          too much to disarm them, there may be another way.  Though I
          am loathed to ask for it.  The animals of this place depend
          upon my mother, just as the trees do.  I can ask the forest
          if it will come to my mother's aid, and clear a path for us.
          I will ask this of the forest and its creatures only as a last
          resort."

          If he has to, he will use his forest speak ability to try to
          convense animals to help in the rescue of his mother.

          Hope this helps, and that I got all the posts during my
          absence right.
        GM: Ack. Glad your back and no problem.  Stuff happens.
            I stalled the game as long as I could. :)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          After listening to Corona, Z'leyra relays to the group that
          Corona had to say:

          "Corona reports that the Crow spotted earlier that almost hit
           Farseeker flew from the forest.  It circled a bit then landed
           on the cabin roof. Corona watched for awhile as Crows tend to
           be mean to Eagles. The Crow found a hole or a chimmey for
           smoke and climbed in the cabin via the roof....

          As the party were talking a minute or two later  a female
          exited from the side of the cabin with the crow on her shoulder.
          Dressed in a brown robe/gown like thing.  The crow flew to the
          roof as she went to speak to the men by the fire.  That was
          the last he saw before he flew here..."

          "Sounds like another shaman to me" Z'leyra comments. "We knew
           they had at least one magic user. Any suggestions before I go
           scout?"

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          Ben'Dar curses softly upon hearing this information.  "Then
          they already know we are here?  There is no point in waiting
          then, it will just give them more opportunity to prepare for
          us."

          OOC:  Ben'Dar's vote for attack is now to go in as soon as the
          permieter scouting is completed.

        From Strie'bog: [Re: More actions]
          "I agree" says Stire'bog.  "Let us take the fight to them before
           they prepare."  He grabs his axe in anticipation.  All can see
           a nervous energy in him, and a gleam of anger in his eyes.
           This is obviously very personal to him.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          As the group debates on the course of action Arawn ponders
          the events that have led up to this, including the most recent
          news in regards to the presence of an enchantress or shaman.
          Something about it just didn't feel right, as if they were all
          walking into a trap or facilitating part of a bigger plan.
          Regardless it seemed apparent that their presence was now
          known and that the enemy would be prepared.

          "I hate to say this but I don't like the way this feels. I
           mean, why go to all this trouble to kidnap Strie'bog's mother
           and then not only keep her alive but also keep close to the
           edge of the wood? Even if they needed her alive this just
           doesn't seem very sound on the enemy's part. I mean of course
           they would expect an attack and I just don't think the numbers
           present reflect that they are worried about overly much about
           that. After all the peoples of the wood would attack in large
           numbers and they have to know that once she is under the eaves
           of the forest she is empowered once again. There has to be a
           reason they are doing things this way. So what is it and why?
           I worry that we might actually stumble into some trap or
           unwittingly aid them in some master plan.

           Nevertheless I understand that we must save Strie'bog's mother
           I just feel that we need a better plan of action. If they are
           already expecting us then I think it is safe to assume that,
           as mentioned earlier, that they will be expecting Sidh and
           Elder magics to be used against them. Perhaps those who use
           other magics might be a good choice for the assault. In
           addition, if they wish to use the hostage as a shield against
           attack then they have now had ample opportunity. As soon as we
           enter we may find her in a compromising position where they
           can execute her before we even have a chance to strike.

           If we go in there I think we need to accept that incapacitating
           the foe is secondary to removing the hostage from danger. We
           need to decide how that is done. I also think that if they plan
           on using her as a bargaining chip to neutralize us as a threat
           or force us to perform some task in lieu of her life that at
           least one of the teleporting crew should come in obfuscated
           from sight, although I'm not sure if Invisibility is the best
           choice at this time it is one of our only options, and remain
           in a non-combative state so as to maneuver to the hostage,
           whether we are still there or not, if the latter then they
           may need means to escape with the hostage. If nothing else
           then perhaps they can remain behind and spy on them after we
           are gone, if we are forced away.

           If we do decide to wait then again, I offer my services to
           scout if everyone thinks that is the best option. Perhaps by
           sending my shadow. I can also invoke the power to see through
           solid objects if I can get close enough to the building to
           look around, maybe 20 feet or so. Ultimately, however, I will
           go along with the groups decision on things."

        From Strie'bog: [Re: Reply to Arawn]
           "You bring up a good point.  The first goal is to rescue my
            mother and get her to safety, and you bring up an excellent
            point about what they may expect.  Chion, perhaps you could
            use your translocation to move my  mother from harms way once
            we gain entrance.  The ohter thing we must consider is that
            they have used magics to disguise her.  The gift that  the
            forestal bestowed upon me will help find my mother.  I doubt
            that they know how to block such a powerful magic."

           Once in, use the balalaika to hone in on the Green Lady's
           presence.
        GM:

         [Decalis 16th, 107th day since left Marentia, 42nd day of
          Adventure #3 of the 1633rd year [TH].]
          [Location: Pavassa Forest - Eastern Edge/On Plains]

          [Time - 10:07am - Current situation]

          [As the party continues to talk Strie'bog visibly shaken
           and stressed steps to the side to calm down.  He knows
           if this operation fails his mother could be killed.  That
           alone is daunting but to know what would result from that
           would be even worse for the forest.  He steps between
           a few trees and casts a nature spell.  It takes 2 full
           minutes for the result to come to him.  The result is
           that his mother seems to be well but the answer is
           fleeting and drifting in his mind.  Strie'bog interprets
           this as the forest would know if she was IN the forest
           but being outside on the plains the answer may have been
           the last they knew of her situation.  His answer also
           foggy and ghostly as if her presence is blocked.  This
           would also make sense if they are blocking magic or
           protecting their hostage from magic.  The staff with its
           magic Miklav imbued into it definitely shows her presence
           in the cabin.  Even since their teleport to the plains
           just 4 hours ago and then walking south and south west of
           the cabin Strie'bog has been able to determine the cabin
           is the focal point.  Strie'bog turns to the forest and
           eyes it for several seconds.  This far on the edge only
           a half mile from the plains all these trees are young.
           What the druids and Miklav call Sentinels.  They aren't
           the ancient trees that live for 4-5 hundred years deeper
           in the forest.  These trees are younger and may not be
           as wise or as sophisticated in their thinking as the
           ancient inner forest.  These trees are the first to detect
           presence of poachers, invaders and fire.  The only problem
           is that they are young trees.  They are slower to react and
           less sure of who is a threat.  This is why some like the
           Giants and other forces do sneak into the forest.  Also
           why it may be days before the forest forces are aware of
           any threat.  As with young humans there will always be
           slackers and in the case of trees it also happens.  To
           most its absurd to even think of trees and bushes with
           some form of intelligence.  Most would scoff at Strie'bog,
           the druids and Miklav for it.  They may not be as smart
           as dogs or horses but they have a relative intellect that
           allows them to be aware and act on that awareness.  Trees
           also have the unique feature of memory.  As if its genetic
           memory like some animals seem to have.  Strie'bog also
           knows that maybe 1 out of 50 trees may only have the intellect
           and awareness to act.  Maybe this is nature's way of
           helping trees to suffer in areas like forest fire and
           timber operations.  Strie'bog turns from his reverie and
           nods.  So his mother is well and alive.  At least the
           last time she was in this area she was.

           Strie'bog then casts another spell to ask a nearby older
           tree maybe in the range of 2 decades by its height if
           the forest has any traps in the area.  It takes several
           seconds as the tree seems to try to grasp at the word
           trap.  Then many more seconds as the wind whips through
           the trees.  Strie'bog recognizes the wind as a form of
           silent communication by the branches, trees, roots and
           branches.  A quick word comes back "No." and the trees
           tries to convey that the people went through the area
           quickly and out into the Sand Area (the plains?).  This
           also matches Thig and Arawn's reports of no traps they
           have at least encountered.  Strie'bog wonders just how
           they knew to place the traps south.  The only conclusion
           is that maybe more traps lay further west and north to
           cover the cabin as a whole.  That or maybe the magic users
           didn't have time to complete a ring around the area?

           Strie'bog then asks the young tree to summon any creatures
           that might help when the party attacks.  The tree quickly
           replies that the Green Lady already requested help when
           she was taken out of the forest.  The animals are nearby
           but weren't sure of her position or status.  But he will
           spread the word to the animals.  In fact Strie'bog knows
           the forest spirits will likely do that.  When speaking
           to a tree one never knows if its a wood spirit or vily
           or just a wooden tree.  Strie'bog hopes the animals will
           not hinder the attack but will help out.  Strie'bog does
           one final prayer for his mother, friends and the forest
           and returns to the others.]

          [As Strie'bog returns the others stop talking and notice
           his face is expressionless.]

          Strie'bog: "The forest says she is fine, so let us wait until
             the best time to attack."

          [He shows confidence but those with high empathy or the
           special empathic powers can tell there is anger seething
           under the surface.  But it doesn't take a telepath to
           tell Strie'bog is anxious to begin the attack.]

          [Strie'bog notices Z'leyra near one bush talking to the
           Eagle Corona.  They seem to talk quietly among themselves
           as Strie'bog returns.  She walks back grim faced and
           interrupts the small talk.]

          Z'leyra: "Corona reports that the Crow spotted earlier that
            almost hit Farseeker flew from the forest.  It circled a bit
            then landed on the cabin roof. Corona watched for awhile as
            Crows tend to be mean to Eagles. The Crow found a hole or a
            chimney for smoke and climbed in the cabin via the roof....

            As the party were talking a minute or two later  a female
            exited from the side of the cabin with the crow on her
            shoulder. Dressed in a brown robe/gown like thing.  The
            crow flew to the roof as she went to speak to the men by
            the fire.  That was the last he saw before he flew here..."

            "Sounds like another shaman to me" [Z'leyra comments.] "We
            knew they had at least one magic user. Any suggestions
            before I go scout?"

          Farseeker: "A female shaman? Most cultures in this area do
            not use females as shamans I though?"

          Thig: "Maybe she's just a magic user."

          Trembyl: "Either way they know we are here.  We should move
            immediately."

          Xian: "Scouting might delay our attack.  If they prepare and
             move against us we won't have time to scout much less
             fight and scout."

          [Ben'Dar curses softly upon hearing this information/]
          Ben'dar:  "Then they already know we are here?  There is no
            point in waiting then, it will just give them more
            opportunity to prepare for us."

          Thig: "Maybe we are lucky and the female wasn't told by
            the crow or she can't talk to it?"

          Farseeker: "We should go look then."

          Strie'bog: "I agree. Let us take the fight to them before
            they prepare."  [He grabs his axe in anticipation.  All can
            see a nervous energy in him, and a gleam of anger in his
            eyes. This is obviously very personal to him...]

          Farseeker [Drawing his great sword] "May we all be victorious
            today and save your mother."

          Arawn: "I hate to say this but I don't like the way this feels.
[...]

          Strie'bog: "You bring up a good point.  The first goal is to
            rescue my mother and get her to safety, and you bring up an
            excellent point about what they may expect.  Chion, perhaps
            you could use your translocation to move my  mother from harms
            way once we gain entrance.  The other thing we must consider
            is that they have used magics to disguise her.  The gift that
            the forestal bestowed upon me will help find my mother.  I
            doubt that they know how to block such a powerful magic."

          Trembyl: "Even so I can see through all illusions from outside
              and Z'leyra has her stone for inside."

          [The party listens to the Alfar speak.  Several eyes glance
           at Strie'bog to judge his expressions.]

          Farseeker: "I understand worry about an attack is normal.
             A warrior who doesn't worry is overconfident and thus
             makes mistakes."

          Thig: "Why are they doing this?  I've been thinking on it.
             The timing seems interesting.  For one thing the
             Solstice in less than a week.  That is a vital time
             of year for the Druids.  A time when the Druids are
             busy in the inner forest.  This means less druids
             who are on patrol and on guard.  The people also
             prepare for festivals.  We know they are likely Humagi
             based on their clothing.  We know they are powerful
             as they took out a Vassa force when they came this
             way.  If she were to..." [He glances at Strie'bog and
             back again at Arawn] "..disappear or leave the forest
             or worse then the forest could and would die.  This
             would mean a heavy loss to the Druids.  How better to
             distract and to weaken the forest and druids but to
             take her hostage.  Take her out of the forest and she
             weakens and the forest weakens.  We know from the
             conversations with the Vassa that the Humagi would
             love to invade and take over the forest.  Living on
             the plains is a difficult thing.  Living in a forest
             full of animals, plants, and easy shelter is easy here.
             So I suspect that is their reason an invasion."

          Farseeker: "The rider out on the plains some distance away.
             Maybe he is looking out for other Humagi?"

          Xian: "As to other Vassa attacking the cabin I suspect they
             don't know.  Miklav made it clear a panic would stir and
             then the Vassa would surely in a suicidal run attack
             this place.  We were lucky to be able to help out."

          Trembyl: "As to going in and taking her out and then spying
             on them that is a good plan as well.  If it works out.
             But I imagine it won't be that easy and they won't like
             that idea and cooperate.  We are here for Strie'bog.
             But bottom line is we are here for the forest and the
             Vassa.  If we fail then Strie'bog's dead forest vision
             could become true..."

          [Xian changes the subject quickly.]
          Xian: "This shadow thing you talk about might not work well
             as its daylight.  You'd only be able to use it at the
             back of the cabin where is dark.  Plus you would need
             good range as its some 50 feet away from the forest edge."

          [The party moves toward the forest edge and creeps up to
           view the new situation as Farseeker suggests.  In low
           whispers the party watches.  At the campfire stands the
           female Corona mentioned.  She looks to be in her middle
           20s with black hair in a flowing brown/green gown. She
           stands about 5'9 and weighs around 120 pounds.  On her
           right hip is a whip.  She seems to be talking to the men
           around the campfire.  As the party get into position
           another person exits the cabin.   A tall man who exits
           the door and stands near it.  He gestures and says
           something but with the wind its hard to tell what.  This
           one appears younger in early 20s.  He stands almost 7
           feet tall having to duck when he enters the cabin and
           he weighs about 220 pounds.  That weight looks to be
           muscles though and likely a fighter.  On his back a
           Bow is seen with arrows in a quiver.  Sheathed to his
           right is a scimitar.  Among the leathers he is wearing
           it looks like tight gray leather armor he is wearing.
           He also wears a leather helmet.  When he twists a dagger
           can be seen on his belt as well.  Strie'bog recognizes
           the man quickly as the one that knocked his mother out
           at his home from his vision.  He seemed to be the leader
           of the group at the time.]

          [The tall man exits quickly back into the cabin as the
           men around the campfire begin to stand.  In a low
           whisper Thig speaks up.]

          Thig: "Not good.  They must know or they must be
             preparing to leave."

          Farseeker: "No.  They know we are here."

          Trembyl: "How can you be certain?"

          Farseeker: "Look at their faces.  In the last minute no one
            of them looked at the forest.  We've been to many places
            including the great southern jungle.  Most folks who walk
            or live by a forest like this always keep one eye or
            at least glance to the forest.  They don't want creatures
            like lions or wolves suddenly attacking them.  This close
            to the forest none are doing that.  Very strange.  As
            if they are trying not to look on purpose."

          Farseeker: "Ben'dar when you ride forward I'd like to
             ride behind you and hop off the horse.  It'll save
             me the few critical seconds running into the camp."

          Farseeker: "They are looking at the horses.  If they
             mount the horses even if we all fight outside we'll
             be hard pressed.  We must act now before they mount
             up for sheer numbers and advantage."

                        --------------------------

          GM: Ok.  Strie'bog wishes to attack now.  In the next few
              minutes.  So a day attack is certain.  But there is
              still a question of scouting or not.  Unfortunately
              that could take weeks to dicker out in a PBEM.  I've
              not gotten CCed emails in private talks among folks
              so I guess no one has discussed it further in the last
              couple weeks.  So I need to know how soon for those
              going into the cabin before the attack goes.  To
              which signal should the combat begin?

          GM: Actions known -

              Ben'dar - horseback, bow, spear, dragon armor

              Unali   - horseback, daggers, chainmail, full helmet
                        GM: Guess you'd want best armor?

            Farseeker - Horse then foot outside

              Thig    - Aerial support, inviso, Not a good melee
                        fighter so cabin support would be wasted.

              Xian    - Archer from Forest, Melee support after

              Trembyl - Archer from forest, melee after

              This leaves those who wish to enter the cabin -
              Arawn, Chion, Strie'bog, Z'leyra

              Arawn - Many spells planned in email, enter cabin

              Strie'bog - Enter cabin per email, axe in hand

              Chion - Enter cabin

              Z'leyra - enter cabin

              GM: Insubstantial - have to cast Levitate or Teleport
                    to move.  Can't do any other magic while in it.
                  Levitate - Only one who could include all 4 in
                    Levitate is Z'leyra.
                  Teleport - Chion could include everyone.
                  Invisibility - Believe each can cast their own spell.

                 So I take it the party will levitate forward to the
                   Cabin or teleport to the back side and then walk
                   through insubstatial.  I will assume that all
                   cast their individual Inviso spell.  Z'leyra can
                   then cast Levitate on the other 3.  But the
                   critical thing is Teleport or LEvitate to the
                   cabin?  Since this is up to Chion and Z'leyra
                   you two should work this part out and let me
                   know. Chion will cast the Insubstantial as
                   primary since he mentioned that first.  But
                   Chion keep in mind you will be out of action
                   for other magic for the duration.

                   So Assumptions -

                      All - Cast Inviso
                      Z'leyra - Levitate on other 3
                      Chion - Insubstation on himself and touch others

                   1: Chion Teleports to Back of cabin?
                   2: Chion teleports group inside cabin
                   3: Group levitates forward to cabin's back
                   4: Group levitates forward to inside cabin

               GM: Then once this is figured out when does the
                   combat begin?  A signal? Once party enters
                   the cabin?

               GM: I was hoping to start combat on monday.  But
                   this aspect may delay things unless it gets
                   resolved by then.  If it does then we can
                   start combat on monday.  If not guess it'll
                   be the following Friday.

               GM: For those who read email at work for Monday's update
                   you should check out the Website that evening.

               GM: Any actions can/should include map positions (X/Y)
                   locations to help out.  Thanks.

          Actions? Comments?

          Next update Monday...

          GM: Happy Memorial day to those in the USA.  I am off
              Monday so will likely work on update in the afternoon
              somewhat.  Also late next week I'm doing a mini
              vacation Wed-Sat.  So will be home but not out of
              town.  Since no one else mentioned being out of
              town for the holiday weekend I've planned on
              a Monday update.

  Rescue Camp Map - 375'x130'

         1         2         3         4         5         6         7
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ A
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ B
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ C
%%%%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ D
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  4__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  6__/ E
%%%%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ F
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ G
%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ H
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \____________________/  \__/ I
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ J
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ K
%%%%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ L
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°Cabin°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ M
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ H\_HH HH__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ N
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \H-------/H \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ O
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ H\DHH  H__/I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I__/  \ P
%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \I°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°I  \__/ Q
%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ R
%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ S
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/1 \3_/  \__/  \__/  \ T
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_**  \__/  \__/  \__/ U
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__2  \__/  \__/  \ V
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ 9\__/  \__/  \_7/ W
%%%%% \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ X
%%%%%_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__8  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ Y
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \ Z
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345
         1         2         3         4         5         6         7

  Legend - 1 Hex    = 10 feet                 North
           1 Row    =  5 feet [A-Z]            /I\
           1 column =  5 feet [1-75]       West<*>East
           **       = [U54/55] - Campfire Pit
           %%       = Left Side - Forest Edge, Bushes, Trees
           --       = Log Railing - For horses?   [O36-O42] 4 feet tall.
           I, _     = Cabin wall
           °        = Cabin Roof

  Positions -

     Player   Code  Location        Weapons               Status
     #1        1    [T53]       Scimitar, Buckler      Sitting
     #2        2    [V58]       Scimitar               Standing
     #3        3    [T56]       Sword,    Buckler      Sitting
     #4        4    [E40]       Sword, Bow             Standing
     #5        5    [Y100]*     Sword,    Buckler      On horse, Off map
     #6        6    [E70]       Sword, Bow             Standing
     #7        7    [W72]       Scimitar, Bow          Standing
     #8        8    [Y37]       Sword,    Buckler      Standing
     #9        9    [W57]       Scimitar, Buckler      Sitting
     #10       D    [P38]       Scimitar               Tending to horses

     Arawn     A
     Ben'dar   B
     Chion     C
     Farseeker F             [Will
     Thig      H                   Place
     Strie'bog S                         On
     Trembyl   T                            Map
     Unali     U
     Xian      X                                Later]
     Z'leyra   Z
     Corona    E
     Boyzdar   W

     Horses    H    10 Tied up around Railing at G40
                     1 at Y100 [Off map]

     Note: All Humagi wearing Leather Armor and Leather Helmet