[pnpgm] Cabin Fever

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 08:34:09 CEST 2007

Chion says, "Well, I had help retaining my magical
abilities for just an occasion as this. Who wants to
come with me into the cabin and create a diversional
rescue? I suggest we go in invisible and insubstantial
like in Clima. I can teleport us in or near enough to
go through the wall. I can then teleport out or if
there are only a few inside we can slay them easily
before leaving. We can then signal from inside for the
party to advance and have them trapped between those
inside and those outside." he stops for a minute " and
the sap is wet and will most likely not set ablaze
easy..." Those who know him recognize the slightly
insane look of "attack and kill" in his eye.

-Marcel

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/