[pnpgm] cabin

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon May 14 23:27:21 CEST 2007

Z'leyra tells the party "I think I might be able to cast Orient Self
<out of range of the enemy hearing the drumming> then get closer and
cast Invisibility <max EL> on some us, then those touching me can go
Insubstantial when I cast it <EL 1> and together we should be able to
get into the cabin safe from most (though not all) potential attacks.
When the Insubstantiability wears off we can positioned to best
advantage to deal with whatever the situation is."