[pnpgm] Burn ointment

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu May 10 23:29:30 CEST 2007

Z'leyra will quickly patch (use healing skill on) those who got injured,
using her burn ointment liberally. After checking that those injured
hadn't had magical healing in the preceding 24 hours she will either
cast healing on them herself or let others who wish to cast healing do
so. After the magical healing she will again patch any still injured.

Z'leyra mentions that "Apparently we are in pursuit of a magic user who
able to set a magical trap at places we will be. Divination, time
travel, however. We either have to figure some way to blind or outguess
him or be extremely wary of more traps. Any suggestions?"