[pnpgm] Game update # A-14 Subsection Omega Jelly Bean

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Aug 24 04:44:26 CEST 2007

	Going to take a mini vacation for this week's Friday update.  Couple folks are out of town.  I'm tired.  Could use a rest. :)
Folks can get time to catch up on old posts who haven't been able to.  Etc.

There will be a regular update next week.

Matter of fact 2 updates next week.

But after that Monday (3rd?) is Labor Day in the USA.  A lot of folks are off.  I'm not sure if I'll do a update then as folks will probably be out of town.  If you are and want tme to hold the game let me know.

Cya next WEEK!