[pnpgm] Examined

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:29:38 CEST 2007

Chion states, "It is interesting to me that they flee
somewhere. If it is at all possible to follow them
then perhaps we should. I do not suggest we chase them
down and kill them. They must be running somewhere,
and that is what we need to find out. If they are
getting reinforcements, we can also scout that number
instead of engaging them. Then we can repay the
ambush. For now some of us need to concentrate on
figuring out this lake situation."

-Marcel