[pnpgm] responses

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri May 26 04:42:43 CEST 2006

Z'leyra stops and takes her boots off. Using a damp cloth she cleans the
insides of her boots and her feet. She tries to clean her socks as well,
letting them dry while she eats and talks with her companions.

She tries to figure out how slow she should go to have the party
together, at night, when they catch up to the graverobber...presuming
his pace remains unchanged. The spell's cumpulsion doesn't let her stop
for long, but doesn't make her go at her fastest pace.

Responding to Strie'bog, Z'leyra says "It all depends on the Claw and
how it was endowed with it's magic. Items with a purpose and will of
their own are rare and usually quite powerful. The Claw may be powerful
enough, but that doesn't tell us whether it has it's own spirit or is
but a very powerful tool for dealing with animals."

"I think that some folk not only will rob graves but wantonly waste
animals using them as weapons. These folk care little or nothing for
others and seek only their own goals regardless of how they hurt others.
Most would call them evil."

To Chion Z'leyra replies "If we don't catch up soon it might be best for
some of us to leap ahead, preferably at night so we can surprise him
while he sleeps. We don't want him attacking any other villages."