[pnpgm] Game update #85 - File #311 - A Empty Village

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 20:47:26 CEST 2006

Chion went with Z'leyra, correct?

Chion, being tired, will contemplate teleporting to
near where the man is. He should be just about getting
used to how to survive in the plains. He won't do
this, but when they stop to check their boots and
such, he will ask Z'leyra, "Do you wish to make up the
lost distance? We can leave the horses and animals
here and traverse the distance in an instance. I think
that enough people have died, but am trying hard to be
wary of the great council I have recieved prior to
travelling to the plains. Perhaps I should have taken
the initiative and ended this evil earlier. Perhaps
the loss of members of some villages will make others
stronger. I cannot say which route I should have
followed. But each passing day bends me toward a
particular action. An action which I have performed in
the past so many times. I could have destroyed the
menace without much thought days ago. Today I find it
harder. Why should I forgive such a creature when
others do not? What chance is there of their escaping
our punishment? It is hard for me to consider Cetric's
absolute abandonment of his tribe's tradition any
better than the compulsion of animals which attack
their masters? I'm sorry, I do not mean to burden you
with these thoughts of mine. What I will do I will do
in time."

To Thig he will ask, "Do you think the person whom
holds the relic claw is capable of controlling it?
When we found the graves, were they uncovered by claw
or by shovel? Or both? If he is travelling East, could
his final destination be my homeland of the Dark
Lands? And if so, does he deserve a chance to make his
mark, whatever it be, and live with the power he has
sought, gathered, and gained? There are so many
questions that pop into one's head when one gets tired
and is travelling..."

-Marcel