[pnpgm] Trouble in village

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue May 16 18:35:04 CEST 2006

<"Thanks Corona">

Z'leyra will tell her companions what Corona has informed her of about
trouble in the village. She will make a marker for the following party
to see and carve a message about trouble in the village to the NE.

would ride the horse till it died."

Regardless of what the rest do Z'leyra will then continue tracking.
She will try to make it easy for people to follow her path and will try
to avoid dangers like holes that might harm horses in the dark.