[pnpgm] Game update #83 - File #304 - Village Trouble again

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:58:55 CEST 2006

OOC:  Going back in time just a bit....

IC:  Caladan said,  "Travel at night much less camping on the plains
is fairly dangerous.  Wolves and snakes are one thing.  But other..."
[he looks out into the darkness] "... monsters exist out there."

Ben'Dar responds to Caladan with a wink and a teasing grin, "Don't
worry Caladan.  Z'leyra, Thig and I will take care of all the scary
monsters out there tonight so that you can travel in safety in the
morning."

As the trio departs camp, Ben'Dar says to Z'leyra and Thig with a
puzzled look on his face, "Why are you leaving your horses behind?  It
is no trouble for me to lead all three animals so that we may ride
instead of walk in the morning."

OOC:  Back to the present moment.....

Ben'Dar nods in response to Caladan's suggestion and looks/moves
around for a few minutes until he locates a stream or pool of water
for the horses to drink.  Hopefully he finds one.  He says, "This
looks like a fine place to stop to care for the horses."  He pulls
over and begins feeding and grooming Tef'wo, stopping to eat only
after his horse is fully cared for.  (If Z'leyra announces the news of
the ransacked village, Ben'Dar's actions will change.)