[pnpgm] Z'leyra

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Dec 18 10:19:17 CET 2006

Z'leyra will have offered to teach Forest Survival and Hills Survival to
any in the party that wanted to learn during the days we were in that
terrain. She would have wanted to study Mountain Survival from any that
could teach it while we were in the mountains.

As time permits each evening after supper she will try to patch her torn
ringmail armor. Every third day or so she seems to go and practice
spells. She ensorceled items for Unali and Chion, then later added
enchantments to the belt she had given Farseeker.