[pnpgm] Game Update #76 File #280 - The Chase Starts

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 03:45:59 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar nods at Z'leyra's words and says somberly to Cetric, "We did not go
out of our way to attack these, but merely defended ourselves from their
vicious attack on us."  Then he looks out on the trail of their enemies that
they are following, sensing it growing "colder" by the moment.  More
brusquely, he adds, "As Zleyra said, the plains will take care of these
corpses well enough.  It is the natural order of things.  Let us keep
moving, as we have more urgent tasks to attend to."