[pnpgm] Wolf corpses

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 11 00:21:03 CEST 2006

Z'leyra would have left the draft horse at the village unless it was
needed for hauling party equipment.

Z'leyra will always offer to heal using her skill(s) but at the moment,
being low on mana, she prefers others to do the healing spells.

Z'leyra will tell Corona about the Claw and that it likely allowed the
graverobber to order the wolves and birds to attack us. She will advise
Corona to keep its distance from the graverobber until the claw is taken
from him.

Z'leyra gestures at the wolves and says "These wolves attacked us, not
our horses, while we were looking at tracks. We wounded them such that
any normal wolves would have run but they kept attacking us, so we
killed them. We figured only strong magic or strong influence would have
made them attack us so. We had to accept the possibility that a wolf
shaman had ordered the attack on us. By your expression it is not you
that ordered them to attack us. Indeed, after the birds attacked and we
heard about the Claw we decided it was the Claw's user that ordered
these wolves to attack us. I regret that these fine wolves became tools
for the graverobber and died following his commands."

"As to why we didn't bury them, we were not sure if that is how they
would want their bodies treated, some prefer the natural recycling of
creature eating creature, others prefer cremation and we were in a hurry
to catch up with the graverobbers. So we didn't stay and left
immediately."