[pnpgm] Chion's reaction to the Test of Caladon

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 20:00:30 CEST 2005

Chion will mutter to someone close to him after all
the diatribe of the fellow party members, "And here I
thought it was the first geniunely easy test for
anyone in the world to pass. All he has to do is
answer as to where his loyalties lie. There can be no
wrong answer there. Except to not answer at all. Would
he kill his fire snake to save his family? Yes. Plains
of Avalon! I can even answer for him. But does he have
to? I didn't see Cetric say "kill your firesnake to
prove your loyalty." He just asked if he would. Easy.
Just answer the question. There is no wrong answer."

Still smiling at Cetric and eating his food (see next
update) he'll give a nod to the elders as well.

-Marcel