[pnpgm] Strie'bog responds to Cetric

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 21 14:55:07 CEST 2005

Strie'bog listens to what Z'leyra and Jordi have to say, taking in Jordi's comments on his knowledge of Caladan.

After Jordi is finished, he looks at Cetric.  "You are a coward," he pronounces in a calm voice.  After letting it sink in for a minute, "you had no faith in yourself, your people or us to just ask us to take the tests.  Your tests have proven nothing.  And now your last test reveals your true heart."  He looks around the room, then back to Cetric, his gaze becoming more intense, "how long have you been jealous of Caladan?  Were you angry when the firesnake chose him?"

Whether true or not, the seed will be planted.  After his response, he will again look around the room.

"Caladan told us that your shaman looks to the health of your people, the spirit of your people.  That I understand, but what happens when the shaman is diseased?"  He looks back to Cetric, "the fear you speak of has infested you!  The women out there would show more backbone than you have over this unnamed menance.  You have betrayed your ancestors and the Lords of Life, and I have a test for you if you truly wish to regain balance."