[pnpgm] Game update #306b - File #504 - Supplmenet [Info found]

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Fri Oct 1 04:23:35 CEST 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Dead  /Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Chris Wells           Ben'dar           Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen           akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Chris Wells            ckwells at comcast.net

     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or
<http://www.powersandperils.org/>www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #306b in sequence (file #504)

     Admin notes: None
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

     [This is info found in diary entries, scrolls, papers and admin
      reports that seem to be important...They will be taken back
      to Marentia]

     Shirzen Lead priestess
     Mator   Priestess 2
     Zerona  Priestess 3

     ---------------------------- Alien Scroll ---------------------------
     [One scroll]

     For High Priestess Roaz'dva, Clima Council

         This report is completed on Tuesda the 8th day of Julis in the
     year of Sammael's Blessing 906.

         Cloud Base has been settled in for weeks now but we have
     recently been ridden with problems of a supernatural or mysterious
     nature.  Nine days ago a guard went missing and did not report in
     for his duty shift.  After 14 hours a search was done to no avail.
          A day later suddenly he was located in one storage room and
     another storage room.  It seems something or someone ripped the
     guard apart with a sharp weapon.  For sake of morale, Priestess
     Mator quieted the situation and had it cleaned up and the two
     junior officers reassigned to a remote mountain outpost.  A cover
     story that he accidently fell into the water was given and his
     family was notified.  It seemed everyone took the news well.
          Investigation into the matter could not solve who the culprit
     was who caused this senseless murder.  Then six days ago a small
     cave in occured on level 4 and a small natural alcove cave was found
     the size of a large cottage.  Inside the guards found these silver
     scratchy silvery orbs or eggs.  I was called directly and could
     not determine the nature of the objects.  I could only conclude
     they had to be some form of animal eggs that was long since cemented
     or solified into rock.  We attempted to break one up but could
     not do so.  By accident of a thristy guard dropping water on the
     orbs, did one begin to crack ever so slightly.  Water was applied
     and I was called back.  But in the meantime something occured to
     where the two guards were slaughtered.  One guard was thrown against
     the wall so hard his spine broke.  When I arrived I felt a presence
     there and got nervous.  I did look at the cracked orb and saw it
     was almost open.  Fearing some creature we had no idea about
     I had the cave quickly sealed and a ward ritual placed on the rock.
          Rumors ran rampant about the events and morale started to
     decline.  The foul creatures in our barracks wanted more feasts
     since they also sensed this and got nervous.  We had to comply
     by killing more prisoners off for their slaughter.
          Three days ago I was in a nearby village some 15 miles away
     to gather grain supplies that we ordered.  There I learned from
     a old timer there of myths of this side of the island.  He said
     there was a myth of a creature his people tell of.  After several
     mugs of ale he told the full story.  It seems there is a creature
     that exists but not exists.  It is called the Quella but some others
     call it the Sa.  They are said to move through solid earth like it
     is air to us.  They have the ability to form solid and in other
     form be nothing but invisible air.  Legend has it that they
     sleep for hundreds of years and come out of their sleep to feed
     off the fish in the area.  I asked the old man if he was worried
     about them showing up.  He said "No, it is said they only wake
     every 1000 moons.  According to the the legend the last occurance
     isn't for another 200 or 220 moons." If these creatures are
     the same in Cloud Base then we've woke them up.
        A day ago another guard was found dead.
        I request help from capital city.

                                        Priestess Zerona

     [One scroll]

     For High Priestess Roaz'dva, Clima Council

         This report is completed on Tuesda the 22th day of Julis in the
     year of Sammael's Blessing 906.

         Thank you for sending Priestess Jorqu and her followers.  With
     the rituals she performed the top two levels was purified and
     a protection ward was put on the top of the mountain.  Incidents
     do not occur on the top levels and we feel protected.  We tell
     the others the bottom levels are secure but the wards aren't
     powerful enough to protect the bottom levels which are bigger.
         I was a bit concerned that Priestess Jorgu knew of this legend
     and wouldn't tell me much more than she wanted to.  She tells
     me the locals have used such rituals to protect them until the
     creatures fall back to sleep.  I did learn something from her
     followers.  It seems the creatures may have a ownership or
     creator role to the Red Sharks.
         For the last 3 days there have been no more incidents so
     the creatures may have gone back to sleep.

                                           Priestess Zerona

     ---------------------------- Diplomats    ---------------------------
     [One scroll]

        Report of Diplomat seizure and plans for capital city.

        Operation Diplomacy started little over 3 and a half months ago
      and to date we have captured 90% of our intended targets.  Through
      the help of our intelligence sources world wide and our
      allies all targets were taken with little or no incident.

        Report on their torture, confessions and attempts to sway
      to our glory will follow.  For now here is the report on
      their capture so far.  This is only a sample of recent captures.

        Akat, Zenon of Goidan was captured through a simple ruse.
      We knew of his reverance for the Sidh.  So we used that against
      him to lure him to a cabin he suspected a sidh friend to be.
      His bodyguards were quickly subdued and he was taken witout
      even lifting a finger.  He refused to join Clima but we
      will use presure on him for Goidan to pay tribute when the
      Air Fleet is sprung on the world.

        Chandris, Eri [Kolari] was captured at his estate by our
      spies without incident from estate security.  We will plan
      to use his family as threat targets to sway his decision to
      ally with us or pay tribute.

        Vaeth, Tuon of Donara was with Vaidia, Anil of Donara.
      Both high diplomats were sent to Caldo to plan a new trade
      agreement with some small time merchants.  With a simple
      hiring of thugs we captured both in their hotel.  We did
      have a small incident leaving the city with city guards but
      suspicion of Climan involvement was minimized.

        Iacacnio, Alden and Jacadi, Futa of the Roginzi empire was
      with Proven, Chris [Shazizian].  They were on a ship heading
      for Bhamotin when our pirate friends found their ship.  They
      captured them thinking they could be held for ransom when they
      were learned of their true identity we paid the pirates off
      and sent them to Cloud Prison.

         Jevan, Corz and Jezek, Gord of Bhamotin were a difficult
      capture.  They had 12 guards with our spies only having 4 in
      their party.  A large fight occured but in the end the rich
      diplomats were captured.  Not before Jevan killed 2 of our
      own spies. He put up a fight. High Priestess has declared
      this failure to be their problem.  They will have to pay
      twice the tribue required by other nations if they do not
      want to be attacked by our Air fleet.

         Zabel, Eti of Aratad was tricked with a ruse like the one
      done on Zenon.  It was a easy capture without incident.
      We do know he has a large family we can use against him to
      sway support for Climans with his contacts and nation.

         Zablin, Ris of Zenda actually was chased on the large
      plain for days.  Then quickly oddly he gave himself up
      and we took him hostage.  He thought it was to a nearby
      tribe.  When we reached the Sea of Tears he tried to
      escape and fight back.  We had to drug him to return him
      but there was no other incident.

         Zona, Zador and Zaki, Hani of Cereluean Empire.  We know
      their fears and we captured one while both were inspecting
      a fort in the wilderness.  Using their fear of the supernatural
      we used our Gargoyle allies to capture them and fly them
      directly to the Sun Storm.  They were so fearful that
      we convinced them of our true power.  Zaki quickly gave
      up secrets of their military army positions.  He agreed to
      speak to his leaders to ally with Clima or be crushed.  We
      released his aides to return the message written by his hand.
      We are convinced these fools will convince their leaders to
      join our great new empire.

        [Seems that is all on this scrool.  There should be alot
      more.  You suspect the other scrolls are missing.]

     ---------------------------- Plans        ---------------------------
     [One scroll]

     [Seems to be writen as a form of diary?]

         Operation Sea Cove is complete.  With the help of the Hand
     of Sammael Sect the cave complex has been dug out and formed
     by their rites and magic of earth destruction.  It took them
     5.5 months to complete but a good job.  I still do not know
     how they make the air circulate but they tell me ther eare
     hidden air tunnels in the ceilings.  The only cave that was
     naturally here was the sea Cave.  Discovered years ago by
     smugglers after a rock slide we took control of the cave.
     These foul and dangerous Red Sharks have come into the cave making
     sailors unhappy since they used it for swimming and relaxation.

         Supply chains have been ordered and maintained.  Supplies
     will arrive every week for food and water.  Other supplies will
     be used by our merchant ship to nearby towns.  The High Priestess
     has arrived and taken command.  She is stern but has a good
     feeling for the overall plan of the Sect.

     [Another scroll]

        Operation Tilt has been underway for some time and I understand
      it is near completion.  I wish Dedric was here to see the
      new empire spring up with its completion.

        Operation Dagger has been completed as well.  With our local
      agent and our Marentian contact in Sivas city, Arkella Dura, we
      learned the Marentians have learned of our plans.  With the
      first group arriving we easilly captured them and sent them
      to Cloud Prison.  Another group was sent soon after but our
      local agent was almost killed when he gave the group to us
      and betrayed them.  We doubt they will send another group but
      if they do our local agent will surely warn us and betray them
      as well.  We get news that he may know of a local Marentian
      spy in Shimana but is gaining on the identity.

        Cloud Prison is a work of art!  Dedric would love to see it
     as well but sadly he will never see it.  A prison carved out
     of a small hillside by magical rites is amazing.  We are storing
     the diplomats we capture there for torture and bribery.  News
     is some may turn to our side and join our alliance.  Others
     are refusing.  To date, 12 diplomats have been killed and 8 more
     given over to the Gargoyles.

     ---------------------------- Shield       ---------------------------
     [One scroll]

     Priestess Malokzee

       With this scroll I'm sending a diary we found concerning Priestess
    Cormalla of the Ja'va Sect.  It is something of concern.  Please
    investigate this matter so we can obtain her magic.  She has learned
    a new spell not known to us.  Some kind of energy or magical shield
    that can block arrows and other weapons.  You will see from her diary
    this seems to be causing her problems of a mental nature and she
    may be unstable.  Before she goes insane we need to learn this new
    spell for our purposes.

     [Diary small book - Many pages snipped out]

        Today I am in Gom.  I'm on assignment from the Council.  I
     was sent to track down a high official named Corizon.  It is said
     he can be bribed to allow our future forces to raid various
     strategic locations when the troops are away from said places.

     [New Entry]

        I was able to locate and complete the job.  The traitor to
     his people will allow us advanced warning of his nation's troops.
     Sometimes I dispise these people who betray their own nation.
     But while doing so I encountered a friend of his.  A old scholar
     named Doz Corqucu.  He was in the estate of the traitor studying
     a dusty tomb.  He refused to let me see it.  But I used my own
     magic and charm against him to learn the details.  I could not
     read the book myself as it was from some arcane langauge I never
     heard of.  From his own mouth through spells I learned he was
     researching a spell that did not exist anymore.  It was reported
     to be a powerful spell only a Giant could weld who tried to
     become a god.  This story fascinates me.  I will write more when
     I learn more.

     [New Entry - 3 days later]

         It seems there was a island to the far north that contained
     many giants in their own kingdom.  As Giants tend to do they
     fought among themselves and one tried to be a god.  This was
     eons ago I'm told.  Well this scholar seems to think he forged
     a item that allows you to protect yourself from things like
     arrows and even swords.  I've never heard of such a spell myself.
     But he contends it exists.  I've put a powerful compulsion on
     the scholar to help me out and locate the item for me and only
     me.  We shall see what he brings.

     [Large section ripped out..]
     [New Entry - 3.5 months later]

         After all these missions I've completed I'm finally recalled
     back to Clima.  But before I do I stop by Gom and find out the
     progress of this Doz person.  I'm only 300 miles away so I take
     a side trip there.  I found him after half a day's searching.
     It seems he has secluded himself in a cave living like some old
     man hermit.  The fool.  I find him and his treasure.  I also find
     this necklace that reeks of magical strength.  He rants and raves
     and demands it is his.  He is easy to keep away, the idiot.  He
     rants and cries that it is his not mine.  Aparently my compulsion
     has failed or worn off.  I will have to look into that.  Suddenly
     while me and my bodyguard are looking the books over for notes
     he pulls a rusty old dagger and plunges it into my bodyguard. My
     friend, my compatriot, my lover and my bodyguard dies.  In the
     melee he pulls the necklace from me and wears it.  I pull out my
     throwing daggers and throw both at him.  But they just bounce off
     inches from his chest.  Its amazing!  He laughs hysterically and
     goes running off saying its his.  He has clearly gone mad but
     learned the spell I seek!  I chase after him.  He knows the
     caves better than I do but I catch up to him at a old lava tube
     cave that he is trapped in.  He goes from sad to happy to
     laughing in a span of seconds.  I throw a series of rocks to
     test this new spell but they all bounce off.  Suddenly backing
     away he slips and falls down the crevice nearby.  I try to save
     him but he is too weak.  He slips and falls the 15 feet down.
     A burst of blue shines as he impacts but he is not protected.
     A rock hits his head and he is killed.  The secret goes away
     with him.  But I find a way down and find the necklace.  It
     seems in good shape.  I take it and wear it.  Then journey back
     to find all his notes and books which I can't read.  I store
     them and flee.

     [New Entry - 2 days later]

        I'm on my way and almost back to Clima.  I can't tell anything
     from this books.  I wish I learned more at the temple.  Do
     I show these to the council?  To the high priestess? To my best
     friends?  Surely they'll want the power themselves.  This gives
     me an edge over them.  No, I think I will hire scholars to deciphor
     these books for me.

     [New Entry - 1.5 months later]

         What is with the high priestess!  She dares reprimand me in
     front of the council.  She says I've failed in my last mission to
     capture the Fomorian Duke traveling to Vahear.    How dare she!
     I yelled at her and she deserved it.  She claims I've changed
     and gotten hostile but shes crazy!  I will soon replace her and
     no one will be able to touch me literally!

     [New Entry - 2 months later]

         A Lemasa scholar of all people knows the language of the
      Doz books.  He says its some old language called Dramelion.
      He translates it for me after I pay him a hefty fee i obtaind
      from council coffers.  They'll never know.  But it seems
      when the scholar returned to his ship he accidently was
      burnt when his small raft going to his larger ship caught on
      fire.  Shame.  I guess he'll not need those coins now?  Now
      to study these books..

     [New Entry - 4 days later]

         Reassigned!  How dare they.  Just because I get into a fight
     with the slob of a man named Atler who calls himself a merchant.
     How dare they!  The council says he is from a powerful family
     which has a priestess of merit as the head.  They reassign me
     due to that?!  They say I started it after he claimed I would
     not return something I grabbed off the shelf.  It was mine!
     I bought it!  I know I did.  They said I didn't.  Fools.
     He is only a man!  The council says I'm not the same person
     I was months before.  Idiots!  They reassign me to some prison
     to guard a bunch of rich diplomats.

     [New Entry - 20 days later]

        In the back of his notes, Doz claims there is another
     necklace.  It is said to be in a ghost town hidden in a well.
     The town seems to be called Trisar.  I've never heard of
     such a town.  It may not exist.

     [New Entry - 32 days later]

        We get more of those diplomats in the prison now.  For what
      ultimate purpose I have no idea.  I hear the guards mention
      of some great festival and some glory the climans will see.
      But when asked they scatter.  It seems my power has declined
      in society.  I'm laughed at.  But who cares!  I've just
      gotten some orders to go and lead a contigent of guards from
      Clima to the prison.  It seems they have captured a Faerry
      creature named Varange.  I did learn he found out about the
      plans of the council and they want him killed but not before
      they torture him.  Oh!  Today a trio of Hippogriffs..foul
      creatures was sent from some ship to the prison.  I hear
      them are to be some experiment nad prize to the high priestess.
      Maybe they will accidently be allowed to escape?

      [New scroll with different style]

         Priestess Malokzee

           As you can tell from the portions of the diary I sent you.
      She should be watched if not detained.  I just found this diary
      in her room yesterday and felt she should be sent to Clima.
      Thus her last entry.  She would return to Clima city with
      a order direct from me to be taken to the council on this matter
      with this scroll.  This item..this necklace seems to have changed
      her.  But I agree this power and her books should be studied.
      If its a power we can use against our enemies we must.

      [Quickly added note to scroll]

         She tricked me!  Instead of tomorrow afternoon she left
      without telling me tonight.  Says she will get a head start.
      The guards never told me.  They will be punished.  I could
      not include this note with the caravan so it will be sent
      by special horse messenger.  It should arrive before she
      does.  Please take this into consideration.

                                                High Priestess Shirzen

     ---------------------------- Gargoyles    ---------------------------

     Captain Garz

        We request a new contigent of guards be sent to Cloud Base.
     Since we have agreed to this alliance with the Gargoyles they
     have gotten more bolder each day.  I still can't believe we
     would agree to give them an endless supply of human meat and
     a small island of Gy in exchange for the alliance.  But
     I defer to the High Priestess.  The guards have threatened
     the guards and we may need a handful more guards to supplement
     their duty positions.  The budget is not a question.
     Priestess Mator is requesting at least ten new guards that
     can be cleared for Cloud Base.  Please follow up as soon
     as possible.

                                        Captain Noc

     ---------------------------- Staff        ---------------------------

      To Magnus, Council Chief Archivist

         With the completion of our mission here at Cloud Base I am now
      open to disclose the history of the operation.  As ordered by
      the council for historical commentary.  So that our future
      generations will know what brings about the great new Climan
      empire.  As ordered this is the history of Operation Resurrection.

         The Council of Priestess had learned of the Legend of the
      Arch Elemental Staff 87 years ago.  Back then it was only
      a legend and a mysterious myth.  But as the years went on the
      Council grew more interested and ordered a investigation into
      the myth to see if it could've been real.  In fact it was.
      Some 35 years ago scholars around the world were hired to
      do bits and pieces of research on the myth.  They were
      divided and paid well enough so the story and investigation
      would not leak out.  After 12 years of research a report was
      gathered on the history o the Staff.
          We could not obtain information from the Faerry and Elf
      sources as they were too well guarded.  But we know they
      knew of the myth as well.  With the research, knowledge spells,
      and prayers to the Gods we learned more as the report was put
      together.  It started 712 years ago in the far east in the
      area known as the Dark Forest or Dark Lands.  The great forest
      that is on the far east side of the known world.  A mysterious
      human wizard emerged in various places around the world doing
      acts of bravery and kindness.  In just 25 years he would be
      a popular and charismatic wizard.  He was requested in many
      courts and tribes.  His name was Tep Lesar.  His country of
      birth is not known to us to this day.  Legend even says he
      may not be from here but from the Upper World itself.  In
      another decade he grew very powerful quickly becoming the
      rank of Arch Mage in the wizard ranks.  Then all of a sudden
      he dropped off the face of the earth.  For another 15 years
      he was not seen again.  Most believed he went back to the
      Dark Lands. When he did emerge he had the staff of power.
      With it became a great period of strife.  By this time he
      was much older looking seeming to have aged decades rather than
      just 2 decades he was gone.  Captured followers of his that
      were his most trusted aides said he was now over 300 years
      old having aged through some means they did not understand.
      Others believed when he first came to make his fame he
      was actually very old then but looked younger.  Which is true
      is uncertain.
          When he did reappear he brought out a large army of
      followers.  In months he spread throught various lands without
      much resistance.  His power was unmatched.  The staff allowed
      him to cause devastating events and disasters.  A forest
      fire the largest in known history, massive tidal waves,
      earthquakes so massive entire hillsides disappeared and
      wind storms that could blow down thousand old trees rooted
      in the ground.  Using such disasters as weapons he got
      as far as Donara and had most of the known world under his
      control through tribute, fear and pure occupation of his
      troops.  This lasted for 18 years.  Secretly though his
      enemies were building up their own alliances and forces.
      A large elf and human army tricked his forces and drove him
      back as far as the Zenda plains.  There with little but
      wind and earth being the only weapons he was crushed and
      defeated with the help of magics that is unclear to us.
      At this point its a bit unclear but the legend says
      major arguments went over killing him or not.  In the
      end they did try to kill him but could not.  The Elves
      believed him immortal but the humans would not trust that
      theory.  Finally through wizard and sidh magic the wizard
      was banished to oblivion.  His staff was destroyed after
      much seeking of knowledge on how to do it.  The pieces
      were sent in all four directions of the globe.
          Some 12 years ago we started to gather information that
      might help us find the pieces.  A mysterious group known
      only as the Red Anchor was said to be the guardians of the
      pieces.  It took us another year before we tracked one
      sight of a old Red Anchor monastary.  It was empty but we
      did find clues to lead us to other sources.  After a long
      investigation spanning 12 nations we finally found a old
      female wizard who we believed to be a member of this secret
      society.  She was found in some small hut in the middle of
      Donara.  She was captured and denied any involvement.  But
      her frail body of 60 plus years could not stand the torture
      we put her through.  We learned the truth.  She told us
      of a simple encrypted scroll that held the locations of the
      secret 4 spots of the pieces.  But it was under the protection
      of a Alfar in the Lower World.
          We sent a small army of 30 soliders and 3 priestess to
      encounter this Alfar creature.  We defeated it but lost
      a great many soliders.  We found the scroll and returned
      to find the pieces.  For the next several years we searched
      the world for the items.
         The first piece was the Brown Staff which stands 5.5 feet
      tall.  It was in the swamp wasteland of the Nethagen tribe
      on the far west side of the land.  It took us 8 months to
      trek the 400 square miles of land to track it down to a
      hidden underground stream bed that had dried up.  It
      was simply buried in the sand under a dead tree.  The
      clues told it was under death and that alone took some
      time to track down.  The staff has the empowerment of the
      earth elements especially when contact is made with the earth.
         The second piece was the first of 3 trident like head
      piece points.  It was hidden beneath layers of sand in the
      Riazza tribal desert area in the south land mass.  We knew
      it was in a general area and with the help o tribesman then
      we found a old temple buried under the sand.  After 7 months
      of digging the second piece was hidden under a altar in
      the temple.  It is per the legend the air elemental side
      of the staff.  It can create storms, wind and lightning at
      will.  It is said it has more powers.
         The third piece was in the Great Forest among the Kill'auna
      tribe.  It is the fire piece that allows great fire elemntal
      powers.  It is ironic it would be hidden by Red Anchor in
      a forest when it was used to burn a large forest in its past.
      It was said to be thrown in a hot spring that was boiling. It
      took a few months to locate the springs with the help of the
      tribesman.  After numerous burnt divers we could not recover
      any objects.  Then we learned at one time a great spout caused
      a great shaking in their past.  The tribesman believe it to
      be some sign of evil spirits or something.  One tribesman
      found a object near by and took it to his leader.  We tracked
      the fire piece down to a elder who had it stored to ward off
      spirits he said.  We easilly stole the piece and fled the
      forest.
         The fourth piece was the hardest to obtain.  From our
      research we learned it was thrown deep into the sea near
      lemasa.  But that is a large island to search.  The torture
      revealed it was sanctified and a ritual done near a old town
      called A'ka Som.  But when we arrived no such town existed.
      We learned from a couple scholars that it was once a city
      that had fallen into the sea near the present A'kara city.
      We went there and rounded our search.  Using magical detection
      spells and divers with diving spells we found the object buried
      under a few feet of sand.  It was the water piece which gives
      powers to spells like storms and currents.
         That was just weeks ago.  It took some time for all the pieces
      to get to here.  But recently they have.  The problem was how
      to form them all into one piece.  With the help of our prisoner
      we learned nothing.  But she gave more away than she wanted to.
      We learned it wasn't all that complex.  After many rituals and
      purifications we put three of the four pieces together.  Then
      this newcomer, Timon, appeared on the scene.  It seems he
      convinced the council to let him help us out with his own powers
      and secrets.  This marentian traitor was sent here.  A month ago
      he arrived and with his knowledge we captured a trio of creatures
      in the upper world.  We virtually had to send an entire army
      to retrieve them and lost three-fourths of them.  But only he
      knew how to capture these rare creatures.   He knew we had the
      aerial piece already and used that to capture these Ras'lor
      creatures.  They are a pure energy form that is a mix of fire
      and aerial elementals.  They only existed in a cauldron of fire
      on the side of a mountain that was hot to the touch.  With the
      capture of these three he said we could use their power to our
      advantage.  How he knew of these creatures or their power he
      would not disclose but he has the approval of the council.
      He demonstrated their power by the help of another priestess I
      never saw before.  She created these jars to store them.
      He would then use their power by a magical rite.  The Jar
      and a man holding it suddenly lifted up in the air.  He said
      it has no weight limit.  That's when he convinced the council
      to use them in a massive fleet.  But we only had 3!  He said
      that with the completion of the staff it had the power to
      create more by capturing other elemntals like a Fire Lord
      and Cloud creature.  Then using both to combine into a new
      creature.  He said even the great Arch Mage did not know
      this ability.  So we implanted 3 into 3 different ships and
      sure enough they took to the air with ease.  It seems to have
      created a energy field and winds to help out.  It also made
      those on board seem lighter as if less weight.  Then we had
      three aerial ships that flew to various lands and demonstrated
      our powers.  I thought this was unwise to send them early
      without more but the council wanted to adapt their other
      plans for years into a new plan.  Thus the aerial fleet was
      born.  Soon with the completion of this stuff and a few more
      months a massive aerial fleet of upwards of 200 ships will be
      created it is proposed.  This will be enough to topple entire
      nations!  Our power is infinite!

                                        Priestess Mator

      [Most of the above was found on the office level 6.  In offices
       or the personal quarters of the Priestess.  Like the ones
       near the slime area.  Unfournately the slime has destroyed
       more material than found...]

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933