[PnP] Martial Arts EL bonus - Does it apply to missile weapons?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 02:05:22 CET 2023

I'm that old as well. :)
Grasshopper.

Good question tho.  If I recall Richard wanted
Misc Throwing WEapons for such a deal.
But I think some limited MA MIssiles could apply?
Throwing Stars.
Maybe eve a Dagger.
But I figure It'd not be a great big bonus.

IF you need to chat more on game we have a P&P discord
https://discord.gg/KZbQjDTn

That link should be good.
I hope.
If not can DM me in discord.
The server has been hopping last couple months wiht activity.

But I'll still reply to stuff here.
Welcome to ilst!