[PnP] Introducing New Players

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 04:42:00 CEST 2022

You got it organized well.  Can use the v2 rules
combat wise it hasn't really changed much.
Magic tho with a nod from Richard I did add over
200+ new spells to magic system. :)
Also alot more monsters.
Its good to have pre gen.  But I'd let them record experience/expertise.
Its fun to see how things change.  But since
Mordara is smell it may not be worth it? been decades since ran it.
After 20+ years in pbem I needed a break.  So I'm
running a one shot Runequest game.
on the pbem.  its 'short' and one shot.  I hope
to be done by end of year.  So we can go back to
pnp adventure #9 which will be huge.
I'll post here and in the pnp discord server when I do.
Feel free to post in discord or email/dm me if need help.