[PnP] Dwarf magic

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 03:51:53 CET 2020

b1v2 is only I see..
NOTE - A Dwarf character that reaches EL50 as an Armorer can learn
the rites. He must complete a 150 expertise point initiation and
training session. Thereafter, he is a Rune Master. He can use Elder
Magics and Permanent Magic as a magic-user. Any Dwarf who becomes a
Rune Master increases his station to six if it is lower.

in dwarf sectoin but no max el