[PnP] Dwarf magic

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Feb 24 22:07:52 CET 2020

I was trying to find where this occurs and I can't seem to find it. In
both v1 and v2 versions under the description of Dwarf (book 3) I find
the max El given as (W+EL)/10. Can't find anyting on rune masters in book 1.

Can you point me in the right direction?

It was /10 in the original books, and /10 in the word version that
Richard drafted for v2, so I guess that /10 was intended.

Wout