[PnP] The Laws of Magic p.39

Alan Kellogg mythusmage at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:52:22 CEST 2020

Of course there are other laws. 30 or so according to one RPG, while in
GURPS there is but one, Similarity.

Then you have Mythus and Unhallowed where there are 7; Sympathy, Antipathy,
Change, Ritual, Emanation, Conduction, and Obstruction. Though those 7 have
ordinances as well, with Sympathy for instance having Similarity and
Contagion among others

--
Opinions are subject to adjustment and alteration. Facts are not.