[PnP] book mechanics..

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 19:42:12 CET 2019

MEL/EL can be different in terms of sop
procedures.  So a green line worker at a facory
is learning the ropes.  If he is asked to write
it down hes bound to forget steps.  But a line
worker 20 years on line can write it down in his sleep.
So same with spells.  The flair, procedures,
methods and style reflect MEL/EL changes.
BUt yeah this why I wanted this topic to figure
out some mechanic for spell ELs in such
items.  So hopefully more will comment on my formula and such.

THanks.