[PnP] Converting AD&D modules

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 6 03:55:50 CEST 2018

Very like my system.  I believe one should earn RP exp as well as the
number crunching in exp all games.
So in 80s I did that as well till now.  Years later mid 80s came up
with Infamy rules and Tweaks so folks cna actually spend that EXP
once you reach top levels and exp just pools. So could buy like
multipliers to stats, special magic EL tweaks, etc.
Course 80% of these rules aren't documented but a useful to me system.
But i do believe rp exp is critical