[PnP] 'Normal' humans

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 06:43:35 CET 2018

This is what I was thinking before you proposed x2.  All npcs in any
game are lower than pcs.  Just rule #4 of the rpg rule book. :)
For what I'd call uber npcs I use my pc generator.  So make them pc
class.  But 95% of my ncps are book 4 quaity and use my npc
generator.  This goes back to idea normal humans old age was 40.
We know some would make it twice that much so maybe those npcs would
have x3 or x4 cons.
So I suppose one could add a 'genetic' aspect.  Using the same system
as creature variatoin for npcs (more or less).

I do like your data analysis.  Good work.
The idea of these Enl npcs def makes them weak.  It would mean 90% of
MUS ie npcs are wimps.
I mean they'd only be able to cast what 5-6 spells before tapped out.
Thus again for my MUS I use pc class.  For grunts and mostly anything
else book 4.