[PnP] Finding player characters

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 00:59:18 CEST 2016

To sense magic only need  Mana Sense and Reading.
But to figure out npc from pc.  Not thought on it.  Obviously stats are higher
so I suppose one could detect for a certain level.  Like find a large
bull with big stats to compare and maybe a Champion or King.  Use as
baseline.  So might detect for X level say 30 con+ and figure that way.
Potential...well fo rmagic? Innates have a big source of
magic...midchlorians :)
For pcs?.  Maybe tdetect for Supernatural Attributes or Talents
though that might be too broad a scope