[PnP] Question on MEL/EL of Natural Magic Items

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 13 18:50:46 CEST 2015

Healing Talismans and Wands are not Natural magic items. Permanent Magics and in Book 2, and section 2.263 of book 4 describe created items such as these, and how to determine mel and el of made or found items.

For actual Natural Items, many 't need a mel or el, others come with it predetermined in the description.

On the other hand, if you're just looking to have stats for resisting Dispel, the mel of the caster, and el of his or her enhancement spell (the one that enhanced the material in the first place) would apply.

But, really, for *Natural* magic items, Resisting Dispel is the only reason el or el would have to be determined beyond what is listed int he items description