[PnP] sample humans

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 23:16:22 CEST 2015

I know that book four has a sample human stat block, but I was wondering if there's a document somewhere that gives more variety. What would be the stats of an average city guard? A guard captain? A typical thieves' guild member? It seems odd to me that all non-character class humans would have HPV 10 OCV 2 DCV 2, but maybe that's what the designer intended. Of course there is creature variation from book 3, but I just thought that somebody, somewhere, had put some time into building up stat blocks for a thug, a prisoner, a pirate, etc, etc.
Thanks.